👫🦇💜His Best Friend, But His Mate. Demetri V. Caius V.💏🦇❤

Imagine : Being the human best friend of Demetri, but the mate of Caius, and he gets jealous of you spending time with Demetri.
...........................................................

Imagine : Being the human best friend of Demetri, but the mate of Caius, and he gets jealous of you spending time with Demetri

..........................................................
When you first had met Demetri, you’d never thought you'd be in this situation ever in your lifetime. It was by fate that the two had bumped into one another at a comic convention.

It took you by surprise to see such a handsome, wise, older looking gentleman like himself in a comic freak Heaven, but...you didn’t say anything on that. Never judge a book by its cover, eh?

After that little incident you both shared a table and spoke about your favorite comics, hero’s, and authors.

To say you were over the moon excited to finally meet a person who loved comics just as much as you, and didn’t judge you on your obsessive amount of Comics you had stacked in your bedroom was the best thing ever! You two became best friends immediately, and you longed to spend time with him.

You never really had friends, so to finally have one. Made you feel like you won the lottery.  You’d both hang out whenever he could find the time to come and meet you.

He’d never bring you back to his place, and sometimes he’d only see you three times a week. You figured it was because he had family problems, or a job. Either way, you never dug too deep into his personal life in fear he’d feel like you were too nosey.

One day though, everything changed. Demetri was caught hanging out with you, and was told to bring you back to the Castle. Demetri hesitated, but knew if he didn’t obey. It would put you in a deeper hole.

So, he brought you back to his place one day, and that's when you met your mate….Caius. Funny how you went from being Demetri’s dorky best friend, only to become his queen the same day.
……………………………………………………...

      “UNO OUT!” you yelled, slamming your last uno card down on the table. Demetri looked down at your card with utter disbelief. How did you, a mortal, beat him at a game of Uno for the eighth time in a row? - “I demand a rematch!” He glared playfully as you kicked your feet up, and raised a brow at him.

    “Are you sure you’re ready for your ninth failure papi?” You asked with a smirk. Teasing him was the highlight of your day. 

He always got competitive when you would beat him. Demetri met your mischievous gaze, and gave you a smirk of his own.

    “ArE yOu sUrE yOu’Re rEaDy fOr YouR nInTh fAiLuRe pApI” Demetri mocked you with his hands on his waist as you burst into laughter.

You tossed a card at him, that he easily moved out of the way of. - “You are a complete dork!” You snorted, face as red as a tomato, and you put your feet down and looked over at a smirking Demetri. 

   “But I’m your dork.” He said softly, causing you to stop your laughing fit and smile at the vampire. He was truly a gift.

A growl could be heard from the entrance of the guards lounge, as the both of you immediately stand to attention.

Demetri moves closer to you, seeking to protect you from whoever the intruder was. You grow tense, and anxious as someone emerges from the shadows. Your body relaxes as you see the love of your life come into view, and so does Demetri.

    “Master,” Demetri bowed respectfully. - “We were just playing a game of cards.I will be on my way.” Demetri finished, looking at you with a sad smile. You knew he didn’t want to leave, but by the look on your mates face. It was probably best that he did. Caius huffed, before moving past you and sitting down where Demetri was originally.

His glare was still evident as he looked down at the floor, not daring to catch your awaiting eyes for a mere second. Worried, that you had angeried him, you moved the chair closer and sat down. - “What is the matter my love?” You asked, placing a hand on his knee. His red eye immediately darted to your fair colored hand, that laid on his clothed knee.

   “You wanna know what's wrong?” You nodded, eager to figure out what was bothering him. He moved your hand from his knee, and stood. Pacing the floor in front of you as he spoke. -  “I'll tell you. I come in here to spend time with my mate. Only to find her all comfortable with a guard! How dare you disrespect me in such a way.” Once he finished his little rant, you sat there in disbelief. How could he say such a thing? You wanted to be mad, but something in you found this to be highly amusing. You suppressed a giggle, as his angered eyes find you covering your mouth and looking away. 

    “Is this amusing to you, little dove?” He asked with a brow raised, stalking towards you. You shake your head no, but are still laughing. Standing, you meet Caius half way and place your hands upon his cheek. 

    “I just find it weird how a King as high and mighty as yourself. Is jealous of a lower standard guard like Demetri.” A smirk crossed your face, as you could see the anger in Caius’s eyes be replaced with shock. - “How dare you speak to me in-” You cut him off with a kiss to his lips. His hands find your waist and pull you in closer. The kiss lasted for only a minute before you had to pull back for air. Your face was flustered as you looked in his sofen eyes. He could be a pain in the butt sometimes, but you loved him just the way he came. Stubborn, and hard headed.

   “No need to be jealous, My king. I belong only to you.” You whispered. A mischievous smile crosses the blonde king's face as his grip on you tightens slightly. - “I’m glad you understand that.” with that, he sealed your lips once more with his own.