👩‍🏫📚💸Going To School💸📚👩‍🏫

Imagine : Imagine being the human child of Jane Volturi, attending a near by public school when one of the students there make a snide comment about you.

———————————————————————You kept your eyes focused on the whiteboard ahead of you

You kept your eyes focused on the whiteboard ahead of you. The multiple different colors of markers your teacher used to write out today's lesson catching your attention. Pink, blue, black, red, and even purple.

While to some school was a headache, you enjoyed it, seeing it as your escape from home.
Not that you had it bad, no, your mother did everything to provide you with a safe and loving environment, and you appreciate that, but living with the same people and doing the same thing everyday gets boring. You needed a way to leave the castle, and what better way than school?

Of course the Masters weren't too sure about you being able to go out into world so soon, mainly because they didn't want you accidentally exposing them, but Caius saw this as a perfect opportunity for you to finally actually learn something.

Since you lacked motivation for homeschooling, and wouldn't do any of your work.

You had hoped to make many friends, but you've only seem to have one so far. A boy/girl your age, who was into anime and Chinese food.

It was quiet in the class, due to the teacher allowing the first five minutes of class to be focused on warm ups. You had finished yours within the first minute. It was a math sheet over multiplication. Ten rows of ten math problems.

You frowned when some chuckling could be heard behind you. Listening in, you could hear the girl, Vanessa, mention your name.

     "All their good for is spending daddy's money."

Your eyes widened at the comment, and you instantly looked down at your clothes. You cursed Aro for deciding to have you wear designer clothes, and Caius for getting you expensive jewelry. They insisted you look the part of a high class family. Which irritated you to no end. Your mother always taught you to be humble, and never throw your riches in others faces.

Still, you weren't one to take a nasty remark laying down. Turning in your chair, you look the girl in her eyes and smiled sharply.

     "Correction, it's not daddy's money. It's mommy's money."

———————————————————————