🏛The Law - Volturi🏛

Imagine being a famous Lawer, who never loses a case and being called in to take the stand for Aro and his "business" due to suspicion of the disappearance of many people. ~

 ~

(Warning - Caius being a lil sexist)

So what are we gonna do Aro? We can't kill every single law enforcement officer or agent that comes in. That will make matters worse!" Caius nearly screams as the news comes in. The many tourists they had, have all been missing after their trips to Volterra, and a witness who is taking the stand against them witnessed her mother never come out. The entire Volturi were left trying to figure out who this person was so they could get rid of her, but then again that would leave more suspicion.

"I've called in a lawyer. She's very skilled and-"

"She?! Aro you do not expect a woman to do a man's job!" Caius hisses out, leaning back into his throne with his famous grumpy face. Aro looks at him with a pointed look, and growls.

"What other plans do you have?" Aro asked standing. Caius stays silent as heels could be heard from the hall, slowly coming toward them...

Your P.O.V

I walked down the gloomy hall, approaching the double doors. A smirk on my face as I knew I was going to win this case. There was no evidence anywhere to be seen of any of the missing people.

"These guys are good." I whisper to myself silently. Slightly hovering my fingertips over the walls. Oh trust, I've been keeping an eye out and there's nothing that could draw any form of attention to them. Other than the people who've gone missing.

Standing before the two doors, I knocked three times and within a second the doors were open and I walked in. My smirk was still visible on my face.

"Ahh, Ms.(Y/L/N). How nice of you to show up for our case. I do apologize for such a late notice" Aro greets walking down to shake my hand. His hands stay firm on mine for longer than 5 seconds.

"Oh it's no problem Aro. Now, let's get this case started."