😭🤱🏽🤰🏽💙A Chance At Motherhood - Aro Volturi💛😭🤱🏽🤰🏽

Imagine : You are Aro's mate and are pregnant with his child.
...........................................................

Imagine : You are Aro's mate and are pregnant with his child

........................................................................
Aro had never valued human life. He always saw them as nothing more than a food source. That was until one day his world shifted. He found his human mate, saving her from being the next victim on the endless list of the Volturi's victims list.
.............................................................
It had been nearly 6 months since you had begun living with your mate. It was rocky in the beginning, since you had to come to terms with vampires being real and the fact you were about to be made into a meal, if Aro hadn't intervened. Aro would visit you nearly everyday before and after work. And would stay with you at night. Sometimes you'd fall asleep after watching a movie, having deep conversations, or having a passionate night with your mate.

Aro was lying with his adorable human mate. The sheets encased both of their forms, her warm soft skin resting against his cold body. He held her listening to the rhythmic pattern of her breathing and heart. That was until he heard a fainter faster heart beat being emitted from beside him. With narrowed eyes, he looked down and lifted her shirt up to her bra line, and felt her stomach. It had been nearly two weeks since the last time they made love, and with the knowledge of hybrid children, Aro felt full terror as he felt a growing bump in his mates stomach. Your eyes were closed, and your soft snores indicated you were asleep. Seeing this, Aro took the chance to slip out of bed and go make a phone call.

Your eyes opened at the sound of a machine beeping, and a few male voices. Once your eyes adjusted to the light, you could see you were no longer in the comfort of yours and Aro's shared bedroom, but in a hospital type room. The beeping increased as you sat up and caught sight of your stressed looking mate, talking with a blonde gentleman. By the looks of it, and the color of his eyes, you could tell he was a vampire. Looking down, you see your shirt pushed up and some blue-ish green gel on your stomach, and your stomach sticking out.....

"My dear, you've awoken." Aro rushed to your side. -"Aro, love, what the hell is going on? Why am I...lumpy?" you questioned, tilting your head as you looked back at your stomach. A sudden kick to your abdomen caused you to lean forward in pain. Aro immediately places both hands around you, helping you lay back down.

"Like I was saying. When Bella was pregnant, it only took four months for Renesmee to be fully developed and ready to come out. I can remove the fetus, but I am not sure of the outcome." The blonde doctor spoke. Fetus? You...were pregnant? You ignored both men as you looked at your stomach, and watched it move up and down as the baby within you moved. You heard the horror stories about what Bella went through, and how when she went to give birth she almost died, but she refused to abort Renesmee. If you get rid of this child, this could be your only chance at being a mother.

"Well, we'll undergo surgery for the removeall of the fetus." Aro said calmy, only for you to cut in. - "No, we won't." - "Darling, do you not know the risk of carrying this abomination?" Aro hissed, looking down at your stomach. You felt a pang of sadness hit you, but you calmly spoke back. "Aro, this could be my only chance at being a mother, and you a father. This is our baby. I want to have it." You said, trying to reason with your stubborn mate. After a few exchanged words, Aro ended up agreeing to go through with the pregnancy.