🥀🌲❄🎅Joyful Gatherings🌲🥀❄🎅

You hummed quietly to yourself, as to not disturb your working mates

........................................................................
You hummed quietly to yourself, as to not disturb your working mates. The song, “Let It Snow,” came from your soft humming as you placed the last ornament on the tree. It was one you spent the last week making. On it were the names of your mates, and the four guards who you loved dearly. It took a lot of convincing your husbands to allow you to do this, but in the end, you won the opportunity to decorate the throne room. It all started with Jane and Alec asking you about the Christmas tradition, and Demetri and Felix wanting to learn more. Eventually they began asking you to ask their masters if you all could decorate this year. It wasn’t easy, because they didn’t know much about the holiday and nor did they feel like seeing such joyful decor in their home, but with the help of Marcus. You got to set up a tree, and lights all over the room, and even in the main halls. The once spooky, dark castle became a winter wonderland in just weeks. 

Jane begged you to let her put the star/angel on the tree. Alec wanted to make cookies for Santa, and Demetri placed inflatable reindeers on the Castle’s roof. Big boy Felix dressed up as Santa Claus to allow all children to take pictures with him. This attracted more visitors to the Castle, but if they were there for pictures with “Santa” then they didn’t become food. Corin placed fake snowflakes on the windows in the library, and other places. Heidi hooked up speakers in the castle, so that Christmas music would be played in every room for the month of December. Santiago and Afton had fun watching Christmas movies such as: The Polar Express, The Grinch (The original cartoon and the one with Jim Carey.) and all the Hallmark ones. Caius protested against the song, “Mr. Grinch” being played because he was tired of all the looks he got. It was bad enough when you sang it to him. But when you began to bother him about him not being in the christmas spirit. He caved in and bought you a whole new wardrobe, and dressed up in red suits. Marcus helped you decorate the castle’s garden. It had begun to snow, so you wanted to put those fake lollipops in the snow. Marcus had an ice sculpture of Santa placed by the huge water fountain just for you. Aro sent out letters to the Cullen family, Denali’s, and many other covens. Inviting them over for a holiday together. They all showed up, and placed their gifts under the tree. It was a sight for sore eyes to see everyone together. 

Now with one day till Christmas, presents sat unbothered underneath the huge tree. Awaiting their assigned owners to open them. You didn’t want this holiday to be one where only a few were included in getting presents. All the covens stood around the throne room, smiling and cuddled up with their mates as everyone began to talk quietly to one another. You could tell Jane and Alec couldn’t wait to open their mountain of gifts. You loved seeing them actually being children. They stood next to you, and would occasionally ask if it was time yet. You’d chuckle and shake your head no. They’d in return pout, and continue looking at their presents. You stood, amazed at the many lighted decorations. The tree, filled with many colored light bulbs, sent out a glow around the room. The sweet smell of apple cider filled the room, along with the million cookies Alec had made. You had ordered that none of the human workers be at work for the week of Christmas, so you knew everyone who lived here would throw a fit once this whole celebration was over, and they had to clean up the many dishes Alec used to make all sorts of cookies. Plus the oven exploded, and there was cookie dough stuck on the ceiling. As soon as the clock struck midnight, little Renesmee began to sing softly.