😔Pain - Jane😔

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

You never was the heroic type, so when Alice came to Bella and you for help. Your instincts immediately kicked in to run and hide, but when Alice insisted you come. You couldn't turn the pleading pixie down.
So here you were, sitting on the half broken step that lead to the three Thrones, while awaiting the return of your dearest mate, Jane.
To say you were surprised to be mated to the most cruel vampire on the planet, was an understatement.
You were beyond shocked and dumbfounded when the silent king, Marcus, stood up and announced it out loud to everyone, to try and stop the fight between Felix and Edward.
Oh, you were embarrassed that every vampire looked at you in that instant with disgust, and even your own sister was disgusted. It hurt, to see Bella look at you like you were some monster, when she was mated to a blood sucker as well.

***

"Impossible!" The blonde king, Caius hissed as he too looked at me with such disgust. Why was everyone looking at me like that? I haven't even spoken a word to anyone yet! It was painful to be honest.
"Do you doubt our brothers gift?" Aro asked looking at Caius with a pointed look that shut him up immediately.
I didn't care for anyone's opinion to be honest, all I wanted to do at that moment was to run into Jane's arms, and spend my life with her.
I was too nervous to even look her way. Was she going to look at me the same way the others did? Would she reject me? My mind filled with so many scenarios on what could happen.
Finally, I looked up to make eye contact with her. Her red orbs stared me down like a hawk. I couldn't read her emotions. She looked almost, uninterested in the whole situation.
I felt my heart start to swell, and my eyes start to burn.
'She doesn't care for me.' I thought to myself as I looked away from her, and back to the weird king.
"(Y/N), are you familiar with what a mate, and blood singer are?" Aro asked me as he sat down.
I nodded my head and stepped forward to show my full attention to him. Out of respect, I dont know what caused me to all of a sudden show this man respect, or to actual care for what he had to say. Though he was technically Alice and Edward's King, since they are vampires. I felt a sense of loyalty to him. Like I needed to dedicate my life to him. Strange.
"Yes sir, I do." I used my words seeing as that was more pleasing to him.
He smiled and looked over to Jane.
"My dear Jane, please escorts our dear guest out, for Heidi will be here soon with our lunch." Jane bowed before speeding off to do what Aro had told her to do. As I knew I would have no choice but to stay, I made my way to the crumbled steps and sat down. Looking up at the kings with a kind smile.
It was silent for a few seconds before Aro made himself known again.
"You seem rather calm my child." Aro states, but it sounds more like a question.
"Was I really that okay with being in a room full of blood suckers that could kill me at any second? I guess, yeah."
I thought to myself, or so I thought as I heard a quiet chuckle. I looked behind to see all three kings holding some form of an amused look.
"I said that out loud, didn't I?" I asked embarrassed, and somewhat nervous now.
"Indeed you did." Marcus, the usually quiet one spoke. Causing a smile to make it's way up to my face. It was only a minute later when Jane retuned, and behind her a group of people. I guess that's what's on the menu for today's lunch special.
"Ah, fantastic! Jane, take young (Y/N) to your chambers, we'll save you some." Once again, Jane bowed and sped off. This time, with her hand gently holding my wrist.
"Stay here." She says rather harshly that causes a tight feeling to form in my chest. She could cause more pain, than just by using her gift. I look around the black themed room as I sat down in a chair that was stationed right outside a door that led to what I believe could be a closet.
"Don't get into anything while I'm gone, and don't try to leave either. Or you might be eaten. Got it?" She demanded before she sped out slamming the door behind her.
'This was most definitely going to be one heck of a journey.'