Now They Know True Fear

~She was the goddess of death, and ruler of the dead

~She was the goddess of death, and ruler of the dead. She could command a whole undead army at her disposal, and she stood alongside the Volturi. ~

     "Do not think I helped you out of the kindness of my heart, Aro. I require payment."

     "Of course, Queen Alora. I will give you anything you ask for." Aro replied, avoiding eye contact.

The horrid sound of flesh being pulled from the bone, and the growls of the undead closed in on the Volturi. Each member watched on in fear as the many dead vampires that had not been burned yet, rose from their spots. Their eyes glowed a greenish color, and their skin remained cracked.

Alora smiled as they came to join her armies side. "Your mate is still human, correct?" She questioned the Vampire king, already knowing the answer.

Aro carefully nodded, his mind clouded with fear as to why she brought his mate up. "Yes she is, your Grace." He replied.

Aro wished he knew the thoughts running through Alora's mind, but he didn't. Her cold eyes watched him closely, in complete silence.

      "What could she possibly want for payment?" Aro thought to himself, watching as Alora turned to pet one of her crouched zombies.

     "She will conceive a baby." Alora finally spoke, not meeting Aros confused gaze.

     "The only way for her to do so is if I give her a child....and from what I've seen here. That is risking her life." Aro protested, but kept his tone calm.

Alora looked over at him, her eyes growing dark. "You think I'm a fool, Aro? I know that. But I do not care. The child I want must have your genetics. That's the only way to pay your debt to me." She said, walking closer to Aro.

Her hand trailed down the side of his face, and she smiled. "Or I'll just take you as payment."

Aro sighed, looking down in submission to the goddess. He knew he had been defeated. Something in him also made him feel stupid for summoning her in the first place. He was a fool if he thought he could escape repaying her.

     "Or your immortality. That's something you cherish. Seeing as it gives you power. Your little twins over here as well." Alora continued, looking at all the members of the Volturi.

Aro made up his mind. He didn't come this far just to lose everything he worked for.

Closing his eyes, Aro gave in. "I will give you a child, my Queen ."