🤕💔💘🌌A Broken Bond - Felix Volturi🌌💘💔🤕

Imagine : Being Felix's mate and catching him in the act of cheating on you.
...........................................................

Let me just say darling

Let me just say darling. I absolutely enjoyed writing this for you!
...........................................................

The anger that bubbled up in your chest felt almost explosive like. - “How dare he!?” you screamed, throwing his favorite vace at the solid hard wall. It shattered to a million different pieces, just like your heart. Hot tears spilled down your face, as you slid down the wall and started to pull at your hair. 

Flashback

You excitedly entered the room you shared with your mate. A huge smile on your face, and joy in your eyes. You had finally gotten to go out and do something, so you went to an antique shop to buy your loving boyfriend/mate of three years a nice, vintage, silver flask. You two were huge collectors on antiques. Felix was the first man you’d met who shared the love for such stuff. Others figured you to be pretty insane. But not Felix, no. He enjoyed watching your face light up when he’d give you something centuries old. 

   “Felix, baby! Guess what….” Your smile dropped at the sight you walked in on. Your mate, laying with Corin. Both naked, and...joined together. Your heart nearly fell out of your body as your eyes started to burn. Felix was quick, upon noticing you, to get off her and try to mutter an apology, but you were already out the room and down the hall. 

End of Flashback

The sound of the bedroom door quickly opening and shutting, alerts you that he finally entered. 
Felix was so close to breaking down in venomous tears at the sight of you. Your hand had a cut on it from the piece of vace that sliced you upon clutching it so tightly. Your face was all red, puffy, and tears trailed down your face. - “My love, I am so sorry. I promise, it won’t ever happen again. I swear.” Felix pleaded, slowly approaching you. Your eyes meet his, in a blank, unloving way, and smile a sarcastic smile. 

   “You promise?” you asked, to which he eagerly nodded. - “Last time I checked, you promised three years ago you’d never hurt me, but look at us now. You broke that promise. So how do I trust you’ll keep this one? You said, full of venom and anger.