😱💗Unexpected - Marcus, Demetri, Felix.💗😱

This was requested! I hope I came through with it, and made it to your liking love !

This is how I'd imagine Annie 🥰

"Wait what? Mom you can't be serious?"
"I'm afraid I am honey, but please don't be upset. You know how hard it's been since what happened with your father." My mom,Maggie, tells me from the other side of the phone. I could hear a males voice in the background, calling for her, "Hey Annie, please just get a plane ticket and come out here to Volterra Italy. I promise you'd like him. plus there might be a cute guy here waiting for you." My mom tries to persuade me as I roll my eyes. Who would think a 50 year old woman would still be into dating after all these years of being divorced. I'm not upset with my mom, more like concerned. I'd hate to see her get her heart broken by some foriegn man she probably just met! She's only been there for three weeks and she already is talking about some man. I loved my country, Ireland and its wonderful scenery, but I guess a little trip wouldn't hurt anyone.

...........

"Flight 108 to Volterra Italy leaving in five minutes."
Sighing to myself, I get up and head towards the entrance with my suitcase rolling behind me.
"Are you Ms.Murthy?" a flight attendant asked me upon boarding the plane. Nodding my head with a confused look, she pats my shoulder with a kind smile. "A gentleman called here earlier and paid for you to be able to sit in first class on your trip. You'll have your own private area as well, and all your meals and drink are free since they've been paid for already." She finishes with a closed eye-smile, Nodding my head slowly. I follow her all the way back to first class and look on in shock, "woow" I mumble to myself. I'm guessing it was my moms potential lover that did this, and if so...my soon to be step dad got money!!

The flight only lasted 18 hrs, thank God! I hated being on planes. We landed at a nearby airport, and upon entering I was approached by two gentlemen
"Are you Annie?" One of them asked. They had black suits, and sunglasses on looking all mysterious. I narrowed my eyes, but nodded. Allowing them to guide me to a black car that sat patiently on the side of the road. The taller of the two got into the driver's seat, while the other held my door open.
"Thank you." I thanked him while slipping into the vehicle.

................

"Annie!"
"Mom!" I ran into my mother's arms upon entering a room. My moms hair flowed behind her, as the dress she wore shaped her figure well. I hadn't seen her this dolled up, nor happy in years! Her scent was that of vanilla, and her accent was thicker than usual. She also seemed to be...cold? And her body felt a bit harder than usual. I shrugged it off, glad to finally see my mother.

"Oh my dear child. How was your trip?" She sighs out, hooking her arm with mine. Guiding us to a velvet sofa that sat near a fireplace, and bookcase. I smiled leaning in a bit, "it was lovely mother. Very lovely."
I replied. Her eyes, they were darker than her usual hazel eyes. There was also a bit of sparkle in them as she smiled.