❤🤫Secret Lover - Marcus Volturi❤🤫

Imagine being Marcus's mate, and having affairs with Demetri, who by the way, Marcus envys because he is way more lively than he is.
..........................................................

Imagine being Marcus's mate, and having affairs with Demetri, who by the way, Marcus envys because he is way more lively than he is

........................................................................

Your head found its way to your lovers chest. The feeling of his stone like torso caused an unneeded breath to pass through your lips. The white satin blanket covered the both of your naked bodies, as you both just laid there. Taking in what just happened moments ago. 

Another passionate night spent with your secret lover. The feeling of him holding you, and making love to you caused excitement to run through your cold veins.

The gentle kisses he’d lay upon your collarbone, and semi-hard bite marks he’d leave on your thighs drove you mad. Everything about him captivates you. Not in a romantic way, but in a lustful way. That's why you kept this going for so long now. You both knew it was wrong, deadly wrong. 

You had this disgraceful affair far from ears reach, and during the middle of the day when people would least expect the both of you to be gone. Aro wasn’t even a problem for you either.

Since you were able to always make this moment unreadable. No one suspected a thing. Well, that's what you thought.  

Demetri’s hand rubbed your back in a slow motion. His eyes never leave yours as you both just took in the moment of immense pleasure and glory. - “Stop it. I can see the worry in your eyes. We won’t get caught. I promise.” You said, looking up at him with a nod of your head. He leaned down and placed a kiss to your lips. Your hand laid upon his cheek, as you leaned up and allowed the blanket to slip. Exposing your torso to him. A smirk graced his face, and a sinful look clouded his eyes as he pulled you onto his lap. His arms enclosed you as the both of you got carried away in each other's embrace.The blanket that was once covering your womans area, was now tossed over as Demetri pulled you in closer. Moans slip pass your lips, only to be silenced by the sound of the door to the room slamming open. Revealing the three kings, and the guards: Jane, Alec, and Felix. Your whole mood changed, as you slipped off Demetri’s lap and covered yourself with the blanket. Felix looked at his friend in disbelief, and with worry, knowing that this act of treason would result in his death. Your scared eyes caught the look of hurt, and pain filled ones of Marcus. This whole time he’d spent worried and fearful of you leaving him for the guard that was way more fun than he was, came true. 

   “What an unfortunate turn of events. Dear Demetri, I would have thought you smarter than this, but I guess I was wrong. You just don’t understand that some women are off limits. I will be merciful and allow you to quickly place your clothing on, before I have dear Alec and Jane escort you out.” Aro spoke, causing your body to go limp. They were going to bring him to trial. - “ No.” you said, above a whisper as your lover rushed off into the bathroom to get ready. You could feel the fear that radiated off him, and knew this was all your fault.