🥀THE KINGS VENGEANCE🥀

The sound of heels echoing through the castles halls caused each vampire to mentally cringe.

"Blasted humans with their irritating shoes." Caius hissed, looking off into the distance. Aro sigued, completely uninterested in his brothers complaining.

Marcus sat quietly in his private office, unbothered by the sounds the servants and secretary made. He watched as the painting of his dear Didyme sat on the wall next to her crown, and jewelry. His unbeaten heart ached at the mention of her name.

There was a trial today, and Marcus couldn't even find it within himself to get up and leave. Knowing that the man on trial was there due to telling a human of their existence.

That human happened to be his mate, and it pained Marcus to see everyone around him happy with their mates. The way their bond ties would grow stronger every passing second, and the way each one would look at each other made things worse. Love died, but death never came knocking at his door.

His eyes closed as he remembered the last day he saw his beautiful wife.

A smile crossed the bond seeing vampires face as he skillfully snuck up behind his darling wife. Who was busy packing the last of their luggage. Placing both hands over her eyes, and leaning down into her ear and whispered, "Guess who" Didyme laughed at her husband's nonsense. Of course she knew who he was, but decided to play around with him.

"Ummm, Felix? Aro? Jane?...wait, no. That was most definitely a males voice." she placed her index finger on her chin, and hummed. Marcus laughed and spun his dearest mate around. Her red eyes stared up into his with so much compassion and love. She placed both her hands on his chest, and leaned in.

"I love you Marcus." A chuckle leaves his mouth as he tells her the same. Their lips touch and fireworks explode all around them.

A knock on his door caused his eyes to leave the painting, and look at the door. Focusing on the scent, he knew who was there. Afton, one of the guards, but there stood another scent. A heartbeat reached his ears as he narrowed his eyes. Why was there a human here? He didn't request any food. His irritation grew as he held no clue why he would be bothered with the presence of a human. - "Come in." Afton walked in, bowed, and gestured to the woman that stood straight up, and held no emotions at all.

"Master, this is Sasha. She is gifted with the gift of sight; a seer perhaps. She has come to deliver a message to you." He said, bowing and exiting the room. Marcus waved his hand, gesturing for the girl to sit down in the chair in front of his desk. She nodded and did so with such fast movements that it surprised the Vampire.

"Forgive me dear girl, I was just admiring my wife's portrait." Marcus said, allowing his gaze to leave the visitors and land on the painting once more. Sasha, saying nothing, followed his gaze. Her blank expression faltered as a sad smile took place on her face.

"You miss her...don't you?" Marcus was confused by the girl's question. How could she have possibly known about Didyme.

"Yes, I do..-" Marcus trailed off, now eyeing the female suspiciously.

Sashas heart-shaped face turned to his confused like states, and said, "She misses you too."

Your eyes fluttered open as the light from outside came in through your open window. The smell of vanilla and maple syrup flooded your senses as you leaned up, and looked to see a table with a covered tray in full display. A note card sat leaning on the side along with three rose's. A smile overtook your tired features as you stood to make your way to the small table.

The lingering smell of lavender caught your attention as you turned to see yours and Jane's shared bathroom doors opened.

The sound of water running caused you to make your way over. Demetri and Felix wouldn't be showering in here, knowing Jane would be pissed off, and Alec wouldn't invade his sisters private restroom that held both your personal female products, and her hidden porcelain doll collection. Peaking around the corner, you could see a figure in the shower.

A female, around 4'11, blond hair, and pale skin. Stood, washing her hair with shampoo from a purple bottle.

A smirk crossed your face as Jane had her back to you. She was humming an Adele song to herself, but you could hear it. She loved to sing, but not in front of many people. Jane felt like if she showed the bit of interest in anything, it would make her appear vulnerable.

Convinced she didn't realize you were up yet. You snuck in as quiet as you could. Thankfully her eyes were closed in delight, and her back was still towards you. You went up to the toilet, and flushed it. Upon hearing this, Jane was confused. She turned to see you standing there with a mischievous smirk on your face. Immediately the once hot steamy water, became rushed out and hit her with such a cold force that it caused her to flinch back a bit.

"(Y/N)!!" She screamed, realizing her naked body was out and exposed to your view, she rushed out and wrapped herself in her towel. Turning the water off, she turned to glare at your laughing form. You sat on the toilet, hunched over laughing. Jane softened her glare as she watched your face turn a bright shade of red.

"That was not funny," Jane spoke, shaking her head.

The sound of the bedroom door being knocked down, and heavy footsteps caused you both to turn. The restroom door was still open, and there stood your other three mates. Looking around frankly, and worried. Their eyes land on you first, and they visibly relaxed, but then they see Jane covered in only a towel. No more relaxation. Their eyes widen, as you burst into another laughing fit.

"Get out!" Jane screamed, pointing towards the door. They immediately rush out, except for Demetri. - "Hey Jane, you know. You could just drop that towel and we could all-" - "Hey!" He was cut off from his flirtation complement by Jane quickly using her gift on him. Not too long for him to feel any extreme pain, but he felt some pain. Jane's glare hardened as Demetri winked at you and vanished.

"I'm sorry," You choked on your laughter as Jane huffed and moved past you and went to go get dressed.

Marcus didn't know how to feel in that exact moment. All the information seemed to flood around in his mind. His vision went red, and he looked at the seer. She nearly flinched back at the anger, and pure hatred that showed in his eyes.

"Tell me human," He hissed out. - "Do you have any proof over the information you just gave?" He demanded in a low tone. He dismissed every guard that was near his study, by request of Sasha, so they wouldn't hear of the conversation. She nodded, and held out her hand. He eyed it suspiciously, and met her serious gaze.

"Let me show you."