😴Sleep My Love (Bailey X The Three Kings. 😴

Jane's P.O.V

Alec and I were stationed outside the Queens room for the night while she slept. Since she was still human, we all took extra measures to ensure her safety. Young Bailey Adair. We all were very lucky to have been blessed with a kind, loving, helpful, wise Queen as herself.
Everyone agrees that Bailey is way better than Athenadora, and Sulpicia on many levels.
For example; her beauty matched the beauty of any vampire in the world. Even Heidi was jealous that our Queen could capture the attention of more people than she could.
"Do you hear that sister?" Alec questions me, bringing me out of my thoughts. Listening closely I could hear the soft whimpers of our beloved Queen. Her heart was pounding rather harshly against her chest. Filled with worry. I sent Alec to bring the Kings to check on their mate.

Caius P.O.V

I sat in my throne with such boredom. Oh how I wished for the clock to skip three hours and hit twelve so I could retire to my chambers for the night, and rest with my-our wonderful mate. Yes, my brothers and I share a mate. Though sometimes we silently argue over her. We try our best. Just for her. She was worth everything in the world to us. We'd lay down our kingdom for her if she so ever pleased. Her love is all I need for my non-beating heart to actually beat.
The sound of the doors slamming close brought me to reality. Alec stood before us in a matter of seconds.
"Yes, how may we help you dear child ?" Aro asked the young vampire. I could hear the same boredom in his voice as well.
"It's Bailey masters. It seems she is having a nightmare of some sort."
Without even hearing the rest of what Alec had to say. We three rushed to my chambers, not even passing a glance to Jane as we rushed to see our lovely mate thrashing around with tears spilling from her face.
Her ragged breathing caused us to immediately act. Aro, being able to see through her mind, and see what kind of dream she is having. Started to slowly shake her awake, but it didn't work.
"Bailey, love, it's time to wake up. We are here. You are okay. You just need to wake up." Marcus quiet voice whispered in her ear as she kept thrashing around.

Bailey's P.O.V

I was running, fast, and with nothing but fear. Two men were coming up behind me fast and with such hungered auras. My breath was caught in my throat as I kept trying to outrun them.
"Aro! Caius! Marcus!" I screamed out for the loves of my life, my three perfect mates, but to no use. I didn't know where I was, nor how I got here. My heart was beating at a hundred miles per hour.
I could feel my legs growing weak, and tired as I rounded into an alley.
Hurrying, I hid behind the brick wall that separated me from those men. I felt the tears pour down my face as I slid down the wall. I didn't want to die, not like this. I wanted to be able to die in my mates arms. Seeing their lovely faces.
"There you are little birdie." Came the groggy voice of a man. He was a fairly tan vampire, with dark hair, and a deep Romanian accent.
I jumped up with a scream as I tried to back up from the men. Eyeing them with weary eyes. Each step they took brought them closer to me. Their eyes....they were red. That could only mean.
"What do you want from me?" I asked through my tears. I was so scared, shaking, swearing, and just wanted to be home.
"We want to cause them the same pain they've caused us." The man with white-ish blonde hair said. He too had a Romanian accent. Were they....no they couldn't have been.
"Please, have mercy." I cried out as they laughed and gave me an evil smirk.
"Don't worry birdie. We'll be quick." Speeding up to me he sunk his teeth into my skin and grabbed my arms-

"AHHHHH!" I let out a scream as I'm brought back from that horrible dream. Looking around I catch eye contact with three pairs of red orbs. Seeing my mates I instantly start to cry. Tears fell quicker than they already were. Aro came closer to me and picked me up into his arms to cradle me, as Marcus sat to the right of me and began stroking my hair and tried to quiet me down. Caius took the available spot and grabbed my hand, and rubbed his thumb over my knuckles.
"Shhh my love, you are okay. I know what you were dreaming of my dear, and let me tell you something. That will never happen. My brothers and I will make sure of that." Aro comforted me with his calming words as I felt myself slowly start to fall back to sleep. Lips trailed down my neck as I looked to see Marcus start to kiss at my flesh ever so gently. Sighing I closed my eyes in bliss.
"Sleep love." Caius says kissing my knuckles.
"Promise you'll stay with me?" I asked sleepily as I could feel the darkness start to consume me. As my eyes sealed shut, I hear the three voices say "we promise."

Marcus P.O.V

"What did she dream of Aro?" I asked after a good few minutes of silence to ensure our little dove was asleep. Aro looked to be in deep thought before answering.
"It appears our mate has a gift of Vision. Such as the Cullen girl, but more clearer." He answers looking up to look each of us in the eyes.
"Please explain what you mean brother." Caius asked rather patiently from his spot.
"Vladimir and Stephan were chasing our dear mate through the streets of Volterra. She called out for us, but we were not there to help her. Oh the pain she felt. It appears we must make a visit to our dear friends and see how they are doing." Aro growls out as I knew what he meant by visiting them. If our little dove could see the future, Aro wanted to make sure this could never be a possibility. Meaning he wanted the threat eliminated. Caius caught on too, as he smirked and called the four main guards in.

"You four will be taking a trip to Rome in the morning. Get ready."