🌸💙🤱🏼👶Joyful Sights- Demetri Volturi👶🤱🏼💙🌸

Imagine : Demetri walks in on his wife and son cuddled up together.
...........................................................

Imagine : Demetri walks in on his wife and son cuddled up together

I hope you like it love 💙 - also sorry for the wait. Nefertiti97
........................................................................

The soft sound of snoring coming from the skilled trackers room caused him to stop in his place, and smile. The beating of a small heart pumping against a chest, and the breathing of his son, Arrow, reached his ears and encouraged him to enter the room. His heart almost started beating again at the sight he beheld. His wife, of four years, held their son to her chest as he slept. 

The tracker couldn’t help but think back to when he found out about his mate being pregnant. It scared him, but thankfully Gemma survived the birth, and could stay human for a while longer. Demetri was so thankful to have the both of them in his life. His whole existence seemed useless until that day those beautiful brown orbs looked upon him. 

   “Hello, my love.” Gemma spoke from her spot on the bed. Arrow moved around a bit, just to get comfortable. He ended up moving closer to his mother. Gemma smiled down at her son, and kissed his head. He grew much slower than any other hybrid, and Demetri was grateful for that. He got to watch his son actually grow. Not just be a whole different height day after day. 

Slipping off his shoes, he climbed into bed and kissed Gemma on the cheek. - “You look so beautiful, my dearest mate.” Demetri whispered, moving Gemma’s blonde hair out the way so he could have access to her neck. Laying gentle kisses to her neck, she turned to look at him.

    “Not now Demi, our son is right here.” She warned, giving Demetri a pointed look. A laugh escaped his lips as he looked down at the three year old boy in his mates arms.

Why did a man like him, so cruel and disgraceful, deserve such people? He didn’t know, nor did he want to know. Some things are just better off not said….~