🛎🖥🖊The New Secretary 🛎🖥🖊

Imagine : You are the new Secretary, but completely different than all the rest...
...........................................................
It was a hot, sunny day in Volterra Italy. A beautiful day to be exact. Some were probably out there spending time at the beach, having BBQS, watching games, going on dates, but not you. You were stuck in this darn cold, vampire infested castle. Working, as the new secretary.
........................................................................

This ain't a race but I still take first place

Take your man just to shove it in your face (mwah)

My name not lightning but I still am a queen (kachow)

I go to Panda just to ask for chow mein

Call me gay but your dad texts me 'hey'

You don't like me but you like stalking my page (yikes)

Uno, dos, tres, quattro, cinco
I don't speak Spanish but I know Despacito

B-b-b-bitch imma' kick you in the throat (hiya)

My ass so big it be looking like a boat (Titanic)

I got asthma so you know I don't smoke (bang bang)

Why am I ugly? JK bitch that was a joke

I'm cute, I'm hot, I'm everything you're not

I looked you up on Google just to find out you're a flop

I'm sexy take a pic, I'm better than your chick

Your boyfriend messaged me and asked if I was TimmyThick

I walk around in Gucci's

My favorite meal is sushi

If you wanna talk then I hit you with that uzi

You finished singing, while cleaning up your desk. You didn't see the angry red haired guard until she hissed out your name.

    "(Y/n)!, I swear you are the most pathetic human I have ever met." The guard growled, causing you to be taken back. You poked out your lips, had your hand on you chest, and leaned your head back.

   "First off boo, you need to back up like fifty feet, okay? Okay. Second off don't come up into my grill with that attitude. Third off, I'm doing my job so what's the prblem?" You asked, smacking on your gum while looking at the vampire. Her glare was still evident, as she growled.

    "The masters want you." Was all she said, before she speed off. Shrugging, you rounded your desk and made your way to the Throne room.

Banging on the door you screamed,
"Heyyyy! Best friendddd! What up !?"  You asked as the door opens up, revealing a scolding Caius, an interested Aro, and a bored Marcus.

You made your way to the center of the room, and smiled brightly. Aro tilted his head as he looked down at you. You were a very strange, and interesting human. You didn't walk in with fear like the others, you talked back, did things your way, and even showed up when you wanted to.

Now behavior like this from any other human would have gotten them killed, but you. You were different.

   "My dear, we have heard many complaints from the guards about your disturbance, and -" Aro began, before you cut him off.

    "Okay, boy listen. I'm out there doing my job, cleaning and typing your stuff in and all that boring stuff. So I'm just trying to entertain myself, ya feel me homes? Like, boredom gonna kill me before any of you lil vamps do, okuurt?" You spoke, trying to copy Cardi B.

   "How dare you speak to us in such a disrespectful way you human! I'll have you know, we could-" Caius began, but stopped midsentence as your apple watch started going off.

   "And I oop- Look at the time! My shift is over boi. I'll see y'all later!- Oh wait, I'm off this weekend ! Yazzzz bishhh yazzzz! Aye Aro, send me my check in the mail please, a girl gone get turnt up this weekend !" You spoke, dancing in the center of the room. All eyes were on you, as you began doing the stanky leg, and twerking at the same time.

Once your little dance session was over, you walked out leaving the Volturi questioning their existence.