🪦🌧Felix x Reader! - Mother🌧🪦

The rains hit the ground softly as you stood before the grave

The rains hit the ground softly as you stood before the grave. Felix was a few inches behind you, holding the umbrella over the two of you.

He watched as your eyes glossed over, but no tears slipped. You held yourself together, which was odd. You stood before your mothers grave, and not once have you fell over in agony at the loss of your mother.

Frowning, he stepped forward. "My love?" He questioned, placing a comforting hand on your shoulder.

You sucked in a deep breath, and placed your hand upon his much larger one, and made eye contact. "Yes?"

     "I know this may seem odd, and forgive me if I offend you in any way, but, why do you seem unfazed?" He carefully asked, his eyes flickering between your mothers tombstone, and your glossy eyes.

You give him a soft smile. Your mind giving glimpses into your childhood, finding a way to explain how you felt in this very moment.

     "As her daughter, I loved her, but as a human, I couldn't stand her." You reply. Turning back to the tombstone, you gently lay a rose down.

Her favorite flower.

Felix watches you do so, your words moving around in his head. He blinks a couple times, and nods. He knew there were still things he'd have to learn to completely understand what you meant, but until then, he'd respect your grieving process and be there for you.