Fire

"What do you mean the seal on his heart is gone?!" Lucifer roared.

The entirety of hell shook.

The fire seemed to become ten times hotter.
Lucifer stood from his throne, withered wings stretching. He approached the demon that had always accompanied Dan.

It trembled.

"You know how important he is. What happened?!"

"How?!"

"H-He knows the truth and has chosen P-Peace."

Lucifer roared in and the air became filled with the cries of the damned as their torment rose.

"Peace! That bastard!"

√√√

*Meanwhile, days ago at the mansion with the Sentinels*

"That fool, he's not back, " Sin raged.

It turned to Peace.

"I told you this would happen, it's already been a few days. For how long will we allow his childish acts?"

"Sin, there's no need to fret, " Peace said.

"I have every reason to fret."

"He has killed another human, that's on you. You know it's hard for him to control his bloodlust."

Peace remained silent.

Royalty and Anger just watched on.

"That boy is so dangerous and you know why. Even if we were able to successfully remove the seal on his heart, you know that's only half of it."

Peace knew what Sin meant.

"In a nutshell, Dan can never be saved and you know why."

The entire room fell silent.

"Did anybody call my name?"

All four of the Sentinels turned to the door to see Lucifer standing intimidatingly at the entrance.

He held a staff in his right hand and black flames emanated from his body. The room became thick with killing intent and the darkness became suffocating, especially for Peace and Royalty.

The only one that seemed not to be affected was Sin.

"What are you doing here?" Sin questioned Lucifer.

"I've come for what's mine of course." Lucifer grinned.

"Where is the boy?"

Lucifer entered the house and the house creaked almost in agony at having received such a terrifying visitor.

"Why did you let him leave?!" Lucifer turned to Sin.

"Remember who you're talking to." Sin said in a low voice facing Lucifer.

"You were my slave once, " Sin said quietly.

"The boy is a vessel, your vessel for destruction, for you to control as you so please, " It continued.

Sin pulled back its hood to reveal a human-like personality.

It didn't look masculine nor feminine. Its hair was darker than night and its eyes were blacker than death.

"He has to choose me, " Sin said lowly.

"He's my prey."

Peace knew it would have happened eventually.