New Book Alert!💃

Hey, guys!😘 It's been a while. I just wanted to inform you guys that I've officially started my fourth book, 'DESOLATION'. The prologue and Chapter 1 are up.

You guys can go check it out!😄😉😁 Thank you🌹

Here's the synopsis below😉🌹

Some say death is the end...but it is only the beginning. Nature always has its way of correcting its anomalies, but not this time. Some secrets are best left buried underneath the earth never seeing the light of day, but there is nothing covered under the sun that will not be brought to light.

We are all monsters underneath, some more subtle than others, some more abominable than others.

The clock is ticking, the days are upon us, bodies drop on the rocky ground; men, women, and children alike.

Woe is me for who can withstand the days to come, no not one, unless those days had been shortened...those days have been shortened.

Those days have been shortened...
...

Mino finds himself in a world that used to make sense...but doesn't anymore. Wars and anarchy are everywhere.

The world government has toppled and lawlessness lurked in the streets, but that wasn't the only thing that prowled in the dark...

What hand does Mino's parents have in all these? What aboutinable acts goes on in CrossCroft's labs? What is Mino's lot in all this? And what is he to do to restore the world order to the way it was once was...if he can?

Find out in 'DESOLATION'
....

Do check it out guys😉❤, lemme know what you think.