Dates

"Don't you think so too Dan?"

"Hmn?" Dan was distracted, so distracted.

His eyes were trained on her—her lips to be exact.

'They were so full and—'

"Dan?"

His eyes shot up to her forest-green ones.

'How can one human be this beautiful?'

His heart probably needed to take a break, so it wouldn't overwork itself from how fast it was beating in his chest.

"Are you okay? You seem out of it, " Lily reached for his hand across the table where the four of them sat.

'Yup.'

'They were four.'

Philip, like the eternally annoying piece of work he was, decided to tag along, not alone mind you, but he'd decided to bring along one of his many 'girlfriends'.

Dan had downright refused but he'd threatened him.

Philip had threatened to tell Lily about his addiction.

That had shut him up, and he'd had no choice but to accept—much to his regret.

"Yeah man, what're you thinking about?" Philip remarked right beside him.

Dan groaned inwardly.

'A million curses upon you Philip, a million curses.'

Dan managed a smile and turned to Philip.

"I'm good, thanks, " he said.

"You sure man, I mean Lily's pretty worried about you, " Philip retorted.

The waitress walked to their table dressed in a short mint blue cheongsam dress with black prints. Her beautiful dark hair was styled in a bun.

They were in a Chinese restaurant. It seemed Lily had a fetish for fortune cookies.

Dan, on the other hand, the smell of noodles was making his stomach uneasy

They all gave their order and the waitress left, but not before Philip winked at her—which made her blush furiously.

'Figures,'

'Dudes weren't loyal,'

'But he was.'

Dan smiled at the thought.

He faced Lily and smiled at her.

She looked down and blushed furiously.

'Gosh, she was so cute.'

Dan looked around at the large, but cosy restaurant. He guessed he could see why Lily liked it.