Memories of nobody

Dan's vision blurred as he struggled to stay awake. Blood flowed from his head to his left eye. Breathing was a task as his left lung had been punctured with a knife.

He'd been completely healed from his burn injuries and this was the next phase of his torture.

His left fingers were bent at odd angles and both his ankles were broken. The pain was maddening, to say the least, and he wasn't healing, not nearly fast enough.

Dan could feel the power of his demon coursing through him; along with the hunger.

Something far stronger than the seal on his heart compelled it, he just didn't know what it was.

"Oh, chosen one, don't fall asleep now on me." Thomas cooed.

"We haven't even gotten to the best part."

Thomas wiped the blood off his hands on a towel. Stabbing him seventeen times wasn't nearly enough to cause massive damage.

Thomas could sense his demon half, Thomas knew Dan was strong, powerful even and he would only get stronger, even more than he was if he were to complete his transformation.

Thomas looked down at him on the floor.

"You're such a fool, " Thomas said quietly.

"If you knew you wanted true freedom from my Master, you should have just given up your friends to save your skin."

"I would never do that, " Dan gritted out.

Thomas smirked.

"Oh, you're so self-righteous now? Should I remind you how many people you've killed? And by 'killed' I mean eaten?"

Dan closed his eyes.

"I wasn't myself then."

Thomas rolled his head back and roared the most sinister laughter Dan had ever heard.

"Are you finished?" Dan said in a breath, wincing.

"Oh, Dan." Thomas grinned.

Thomas crouched and yanked Dan by his shirt.

"I know by now you must be hungry seeing how I've drained you of your blood, " he whispered.

"You need to feed." Thomas licked his lip.

He clapped twice. Immediately, the door opened and a girl was dragged into the torture chamber. She looked no older than twenty years old.

Dan's eyes widened and his insides churned.
"What are you doing?"

"Dan." Thomas held his shoulder. "You're going to eat her, " he whispered into his ear.

"You feel it don't you? The hunger? The need to consume flesh and blood?"

Dan trembled.
"I won't!"
Dan pushed him off of him.

Thomas scoffed.

He went to the girl and stood behind her—she was trembling with fear.
"Please, I just w-want to go h-home, " she whimpered.

Dan's heart raced, eyes wide.
"Let her go."

Thomas brushed her hair away from her neck almost tenderly and inhaled her scent. He let out a soft sigh.

"She's so pure; she'll be so delicious."

"I got her just for you, Dan, she's one of those goodie goodies. A pastor's daughter too."

He turned to Dan.
"You know how I got her?" He kissed her neck.

"She followed her 'friends' to the club, exploring new things you could say."

The Sinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें