I pause for a minute and listen to the conversations around me and realize most of them are about Bain's mate. Me. Though they don't know they are talking about me. I shake my head and continue to walk.

I arrive at my locker and put my combination in, 23-12-0. I grab my books for my first period and shut my locker as the bell rings. Everyone scatters towards their class as I blend in with the crowd and follow suit.

I arrive at my first hour and take my seat. As the class drags to a start, I find myself looking out the window, daydreaming of my charming mate.

-

-

It is the last hour, and I sit here in my Math class, ignoring the teacher, for I already know what she was teaching; I could do it in my sleep.

Instead, I am looking out the window as all the shifters and power humans and such exercise and fight.

Basically P.E on steroids.

I sigh in longing, wanting to participate. But since me being a glitch, I couldn't take the class. I spot both of my sisters sparing, Iris, of course, is winning.

Now don't get me wrong, Anna is a good fighter but its not her thing, she doesn't like to fight. Instead, she is good at avoiding fights and talking people out of arguments. When Annie feels the need, though, is good at planning battles and such. It's her thing; she's a genius.

My jaw drops as I see who the coach is. It couldn't be though, Mr. Walters is the P.E. coach, this can't be happening.

A shirt that reads Coach hides his abs, and jogging pants cover his legs, his dark red eyes hold determination in them, his black hair elegantly pushed back with only a few stray ones hovering over his forehead. The King, My Mate, Alpha Bain, is the coach at MY school. I swear I'm about to have an anxiety attack. Why the hell is he coaching here?

Oh shit, I forgot he is participating in things like this to get closer to his people.

Ugh.

I quickly look down, scared to get caught, and he realizes that I'm his mate. The bell rings, and I rush out of the classroom. I throw my things in my locker and run out of the school.

I then try teleporting home. I sigh when I realize it's a bit working, I start walking.

*

I rush into my house and up the stairs and into my room. I go into the bathroom and look through all of my cabinets. Then I find the colored contacts that are dark, dull brown. I quickly put them on, letting my self adjust to them.

The contacts would make it harder for him to realize I am his mate. I have to avoid physical touch.

I sigh as I stand and walk to my desk, pulling out my homework and start to complete it.

*

*

*

*

*

Finally! I finish my homework and put it away. A Knock sounds downstairs at the front door, I rush down through the empty, silent house to the front door and open it to see Beta Daniel. I give him a confused look.

He smirks at me as he taps his wrist "5 o'clock, remember?"

My eyes widen as I gasp, "I didn't know you were serious!" I exclaim.

I raise my eyebrows, "wait. How did you know where I live?"

He laughs, "I'm Beta of all Betas. I know where everyone lives."

I give him a look.

His smile then fades, "fine, I followed you home, but I could have found out where you live; it's just that I've been busy."

I nod slowly, "right."

He rubs the back of his neck, "so yeah." Then he looks at my choice of wear and chuckles, "where we are going, your going to need something more elegant than jeans."

I sigh as my head drops down in shame, "I don't own anything elegant," I whisper.

He chuckles, "that can be arranged." I look up surprised as he turns his head and calls out, " Fraiser."

A guy that looks the same age as Daniel pops in. "What Danny bear?"

Daniel scowls at him, "Don't call me that Fraiser. "

Fraiser rolls his eyes "whatever I know you wan-" he freezes as his eyes meet mine.

He looks up and down my body then takes off towards me as he picks up pieces of my hair and turns me around, picking up my arms, looking deep into my eyes, and so on. Basically acting like I'm a new outfit he just got. "Oh, my Gawd, you are gorgeous!" He exclaims, my eyes widen as I blush.

"Get her dressed in Something elegant for the party," Daniel says quickly.

Fraiser smiles, "Alright, Miss...." he trails of waiting for the input of my name.

"Desdemona, but you can call me Navi," I answer.

He takes a big breath in as he laughs "oh gawd, that's a big name girl gorgeous but big," he says with a laugh.

"Alright, Miss Navi, you need to carry your butt up and take a shower, dry yourself, and put this on." He says as he hands me a bag with a dress in it. I nod as I hurriedly climb up the stairs.

Following orders, I get in the shower and quickly bath and wash my hair. I then get out and wrap a towel around my hair and another towel around my body I walk out and jump and scream as I see Fraiser. I breathe quickly, trying to slow my breathing down as Fraiser exclaims, " my gawd Navi you scared me. Don't you know its rude to scare your guest?"

I slow my breathing down, "excuse me. I didn't know it was okay to barge into other people's rooms." I say breathlessly.

He rolls his eyes "I did not barge in I just walked in." He says with such sass.

"Now, get dressed." He demands I groan as I grab my undergarments and the bag and walk back into the bathroom. I slide on the lingerie set. For some reason, I loved to wear lingerie, and they made me feel pretty, they were my secret addiction.

I pull the dress out and gasp.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Fraiser's voice floats through the door. I agree, "yeah."

(Dress up top^)

I walk out to see Fraiser with a different outfit on, He wore a baby pink tuxedo, his light brown hair gelled back, and his green eyes seem to smile at me.

"Don't you think its a little much?" I ask.

Fraiser quickly shakes his head, " no girl; it looks amazing on you. You could possibly turn me straight," he says with a laugh.

I smile, "thank you." I say shyly. He stands up and sits me down and takes a brush and blow dryer to my hair.

After my hair is completely dry, he puts it in a loose elegant bun. He applies mascara on my lashes and deems it is all I need.

He stands me up and leads me out the door.

---

edited

vote and commet!!