.46.

I'm not sure how long time has passed but I know its been days. I think. I've been waterboarded, medicated with that heart shit to many times to count. I swallow harshly as Jacy walks in the room. "Its time Navi." Jacy smirks as she walks to me.

"Time for?" I ask in a whisper.

"To turn you into the monster you already believe you are." She smirks and with a snap of her fingers, Drew walks in, he comes up and un-chains me. I fall to the ground, a small cry as my bones and joints cry out. Then he picks me up by the back of my shirt and carries my limp body out of the concrete room. Jacy leads the way.

We walk into another room, the man sets me on my feet, my eyes widen as I see a woman infront of me tied up to a chair, gagged. A table is pushed to me by Jacy, full of her torture devices.

"Navi, I want you to use that silver dagger on the shewolf volunteer." Jacy states making the she wolf shake her head frantically as her eyes widen.

My lips are parted in surprise. I turn my head to Jacy. "No."

Jacy smiles at my no. "Let me be more polite, that'll surely change your mind." With that she clears her throat. "Navi, take that silver dagger and cut that woman, please dear."

I suck in a deep breath as I walk slowly to the table. I swallow harshly as I pick the silver dagger up and walk to the woman. She starts to cry and she moans with the gag in her mouth, she shakes her head frantically.

I take the dagger and let it draw blood on her skin, the woman clenches her jaw and her eyes close tightly.

"Good job Navi," Jacy says approvingly. I clench my jaw at her words.

"Now stab her arm with the dagger, please dear."

Once the words leave her mouth, my hand raises the dagger up. I look into the womans eyes as she begs me with them. I send her an apology as I bring the dagger down into her arm causing a muffled scream to leave her.

"Excellent." Jacy muses, my stomach churns as she delightly scribbles in her notes. "Now look in her eyes and plunge the dagger in her heart, and twist it, please dear."

I breath out a shaky breath, my mind screams for me to drop the dagger, to run but my body does other wise. The woman muffles screams fill the air as she struggles to get a way. I put the dagger right at her heart, I then look into her eyes and push the dagger in, then twist it, tears race down her face, and soon I watch the life disappear from her eyes.

My body shakes, I'm hot, and sweaty. I could vomit.

"Take the dagger out Navi, please dear." I let a breath out as I take the dagger out. I jump as she places a hand on my arm.

"See . That wasn't so hard." She states with a giggle.

I should have let Chadum kill me.

"Bring in the next one Drew!"

Oh goddess kill me now.

*

Annie's pov

I look over the cliff.

I listen to the birds chirp, the wind whistle.

I feel the suns hot rays on my face.

I smell the  blue breeze. The smell of natural sweeteners, very distinct.

I think of the times I came here. Beating myself up for not sticking up for my sister, I had failed as a big sister. Here I am failing again.