60: The Night Sparks Returned

Ready your hearts because when I wrote this, I am wishing for my own Emil. Hahahahah Enjoy! Love is in the air. Love is going to burn! Part 2 of the date is served hot.

Emil's POV

I was nervous as fuck with my date with Biya. Luigi already prepared everything I needed and Marcus has set up a perimeter around the island and for the car and yacht we will be using. I have laid a trap for them in case one of them was an accomplice and if ever they did something to ruin the date, I got myself prepared.

Gio: Everything is set. Gabriel is on stand by.

His text message gave me assurance that everything will be fine. I got the two. I only have one fear and that is Biya getting hurt. Tonight, it's our night and Martina will never lay her hands ever again on her.

The island was now ready with Luigi who did a great job on it. I must say, he's got an eye for details and it would be a waste if ever he was a traitor. I paced the living room, waiting for Biya who was now getting ready for our date in her room. I smoothed out my light blue polo, tugging the sleeves up to my elbows trying to look good. I stared at my shoes, searching for any dirt but found nothing. I blew out a breath and fixed my hair again. Okay. I'm really nervous. I didn't want to ruin this. This was like a button we are pushing for us to start over. The sound of her door opening followed by giggling made me stop myself from my nervous pacing. My heart was beating so fast and I could even hear it thumping in my ears. Elda came forward from the hallway first wearing the proudest grin I ever saw her have.

"The lady is now ready." She announced dramatically before going to the side. My heart beat faster in anticipation and I had to put my hands in my pockets trying to contain my excitement. The thumping sounds my heart made went faster and then just like that. I didn't hear anything else the moment Biya stepped forward. Her smile brightened the room as she walked towards me. Her golden hair now curled, bounced as she continued to walk, her peach dress that reached to her knees flowed in the air like she was a fairy and her light brown sandals made her walk look light. I just stood there, captivated by her beauty and grace. For a moment, nothing else mattered but her. She was like light. Pure white light and I was in the corner of darkness trying to embrace and welcome her.

"Hi Emil." Her angelic voice rang in my head and I snapped out of my dream-like state. I cleared my throat before smiling.

"Hey. You look beautiful." She smiled, a blush turned her cheeks pink.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." Her smile grew wider and I let out a small laugh.

"Let's go?" I offered a hand to her and she accepted it, intertwining our fingers together. A wave of warmth, security and happiness crashed on me and I relished the feeling of holding her like this again. I wanted this to last forever.

"Let's go." She replied and I led the way.

"Thanks Elda." I heard Biya say to her friend, waving her hand at her.

"No problem. Have fun you two!" She beamed with a smile.

"We will. Thanks!" I smiled at her and bade goodbye. We walked outside her apartment with confidence. No one would bother us tonight. I made sure of it. There were no people outside the lobby and I spotted Marcus by the entrance door waiting for us. He opened the door for us and I went to open the door of the car for Biya. Once she was in, I got in too while Marcus rushed to the driver's side. When we were all buckled up, Marcus started to drive without a word from him. I noticed the way his eyes darted at the side of the roads ahead of us as if he was looking for someone or something unusual. Good. He's silently doing his job.