26: The Night I Wanted To Dye

Biya's POV

"Biya, why are we gathered here tonight?" Percyla asked as she wiped the sweat off from her son's forehead. Her son has been playing with Genovese and they can't be stopped. They're too adorable and energetic to stop them from playing.

"I have something to tell you." I replied.

"You have been telling me that all morning." She said and I just gave her a smile which made her squint her eyes at me in curiosity.

"Patience." I whispered before chuckling as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Your dad will be home any minute now. Can you just tell me, Biya? What is it?" Lorie spoke coming from the kitchen with a glass of water in her right hand.

"I have to wait for Paolo." I said and Lorie sat on the sofa with a huff.

"The suspense is going to kill me, my dear."

"Tell me about it, mom." Percyla added to our conversation and I laughed.

"Just wait. I want to break the news with everyone present."

"Gio is still in a meeting though." I waved at Per.

"It's okay, Per. He will know it sooner or later." Her eyes widened at my answer.

"Oh my God! Are you pregnant?!" She burst out and it caused for our mom to choke on her drink.

"What?! Biya!" Lorie shouted in surprise and I shook my head whilst trying not to laugh.

"No. Oh God! No!"

"Then what is it? Tell me!" Lorie stood up from her seat glaring at me.

"I'm home!" Paolo's voice made Lorie turn her attention to her husband.

"Paolo. Come here fast. Biya has to tell us something."

"Yes. I received her message."

"Come quick!" She demanded for her husband to come in the living room.

"What is it?" Paolo had a worried expression on his face.

"Guys. Please. You don't have to worry. I swear." I told them and they just nodded at me waiting for me to tell them what I have wanted to say to them.

"Okay. Go on. We're listening." Paolo said and gestured for us to all sit down.

"You know, I don't know anyone from my original family, right?"

"Yes." Lorie said in a whisper.

"Well, I found my brother." I brought the news to them and a big smile grew on my face. Silence fell for a second in the atmosphere and then they all cried in joy. Percyla came to me quickly enveloping me in a bone- crushing hug while squealing.

"Oh my gosh! That's great. I'm really happy for you!" She exclaimed as she pulled out. I saw Lorie and Paolo expressing their joy before they came to me. Tears filled their eyes and they looked happy for me.

"Thank goodness for that! We're so happy for you, Biya!" Lorie and Paolo came and hugged me tightly. I patted their backs before they let me go.

"Thank you!" I sniffed. I chuckled thinking how ridiculous we all looked like right now. We were happy and we were all crying. Waves of emotions came out and I felt overwhelmed and thankful that my family was happy that I have found someone who belonged to my original family.