80: The Day Love Burned Brightly | Part 3

Part 3

Emil's POV

After the day I told her everything, it felt like there was fore that was put out that was trying to burn every precious thing we had in the house. Everything looked brighter and the atmosphere was clear with only positivity in the air. The sound of Geno giggling rang across the hallways and the smell of coffee wafted in the air.

"I need to go to my office today, love. Do you want me to drive you to the hospital?" I asked before I sip on my coffee.

"Yes please. Riza will be waiting for me in the center." She replied before feeding Geno who was sitting beside her on a high chair.

"Okay. I'll have Milos take you home afterwards. Is that okay?"

"Of course!" When we were done with breakfast and have prepared to get to where we want to be, I helped her in the car before driving away.

"I think I'll need to go shopping soon." She spoke in a thoughtful tone.

"Are you going to be comfortable going in the mall? We can go if you want." I offered but she shook her head.

"I'll probably shop online and get dresses there that's easier for me to wear until I am done wearing crutches."

"Good idea. Order what you want. Link my account for payment."

"Ah! Now that I don't want to do." I looked at her before looking back on the road.

"Why? You should. You're my girlfriend. I don't want you spending your own money for your clothes." I told her. When I looked at her, she just raised a brow at me as if she was asking if I was joking.

"Yeah. That's the point. My money. My clothes. So I'll spend my OWN money." She emphasized.

"Okay fine. I'll agree to your terms if you let me buy you something else."

"And that is?" She asked and I smirked at her.

"Let me buy you a car."

"WHAT?! That's not fair! There's a freaking huge difference between a couple of dresses with a whole effing car, Emil!" I couldn't contain my laughter and hit the steering wheel laughing.

"You, Sir, drive an impossible hard bargain."

"I am indeed a businessman, babe. Now what do you say? Deal or no deal."

"You're impossible. It's just a few clothes. Why am I having this with you? I know you don't really do this in your line of work." She shook her head laughing.

"I love you." I smiled and she rolled her eyes with her cheeks glowing red.

"Fine. Deal... and... I love you too." She blushed harder and I would be lying if that made me fucking had something I should not be having down there on the way to the hospital.

"Milos will be arriving here shortly, love. Call me if you need anything, okay?" I told her as we arrived in the center where Riza was already waiting for us. Putting her hand bag down, I went to her and kissed her forehead. I am not going to lie. I am worried leaving her here.

"I'll be fine. You already got Marcus to patrol around the hospital. I wonder how you get away with this honestly."
"Why do you think of that? It's fine. Don't worry about it." Her eyebrows furrowed as if she was not satisfied with my answer.

"Isn't it wrong to use your title here to have this privilege of doing anything you want with your security trying to protect me here?"

"Babe, don't worry about it. I have talked to Dottoressa O'Brien about this. She's fine with it."