80: The Day Love Burned Brightly | Part 2

Part 2

Emil's POV

The day came for Biya to finally come home. I asked her where she wanted to stay and she chose my house. I wouldn't complain about that. Hell! I'm happy with her decision.

"Do you want me to carry you?" I asked as I opened the door for her. We have finally arrived in the house and everyone were busy carrying her stuff and preparing the house for her. Even the Moretti came and are in the house right now making sure nothing would become an obstacle for her while she uses crutches to walk.

"Oh stop, Emil. I can do this." She chuckled as I helped her with her crutches.

"Welcome home, love." I kissed her forehead and we both faced the house.

"I feel home with you." She softly spoke to me. Warmth spread from my heart and across my body, a sense of security, comfort, love and happiness with her.

"I am home with you." I replied back and we both slowly went in the house.

"Welcome back, Biya!" A loud pop rang in the house as we both entered the house. A loud bang rang inside the house before confetti rained down on us followed by our families and friends rushing to us in excitement and joy.

"OMG! You're finally home, bitch!" Elda squealed so loud while running towards us that I think my eardrums rang a bit.

"Woah! Slow down. You visited me yesterday, did you not?" Biya laughed, slowly hugging her friend.

"I know but it's different when you're out of the hospital."

"But I am always in the hospital." The love of my life laughed as the pulled out of their embrace. "As a patient, Biya." Elda replied in a 'duh' tone.

"Welcome home, sweetheart!" Lorena approached her daughter with open arms. Kissing both of her cheeks, she carefully hugged her.

"Thank you for the prayers, effort, time and support you all have given me. I appreciate you all and I love you." Biya's voice shook as her eyes teared up. The girls gave awws while the others have smiled.

"We love you too!" The girls cried, rushing to her side tearing up. I let them be. Watching them carefully move around her made me smile. She has gained friends for life and I cannot be happier for her. A pat on my shoulder distracted me and Gio came to my side.

"She's a strong woman. I'm glad she fought this through." He said.

"Yeah. Damn. She got broken bones and here she is standing strong. We're all happy for her." Gabriel went to my other side agreeing.

"She's a force to be reckoned with. No one can deny that now." Blaze came to Gabriel's side with a smile.

"She's strong. I'm so proud of her." I replied back.

The next weeks were full of busy schedules and of Biya's rehabilitation. I could barely take a break in the office before I was out managing and zipping through the industry. There was a lot of appointments and schedules that I missed that I had to make through. Despite those busy schedules, I managed to make time for her and Geno. I didn't want to miss a day without spending time with them. They were my rest in the hectic and complicated world of business.

"Emil? Can you help me out here?" I heard Biya call for me while she was in the bathroom.

"Of course, love. Give me a second." I replied back putting down my laptop on the bed and left to get to her.