69: The Day We Attack with our Voices

Biya's POV

My hands shook and my knees went weak as I watched her cry her eyes out. She crouched down and covered her face with both hands, shaking violently as her cries rang painfully in the room.

"You were paid to do it?" My voice gave away what I tried to keep for myself. I felt horrified, angry and devastated that people would go through lengths just to destroy me and Emil. I wanted to strangle her and shake the truth out of her. I wanted to scream at her. I clenched my hands into fists, trying to stop myself from slapping her. How can she do this? How can she accept money from someone and ruin lives?

"How do you even sleep at night?" My voice waivered as the pain in my heart continued to hold me like a tight vine. She sobbed and tried to wipe her tears but it only smudged her make-up.

"I had to do it. I-I was paid to do it."

"You're a fucking grown woman! You know better. You can say no and move on but what did you do? Don't act so innocent on me now, Stephanie. I fucking know you wanted it too. You enjoyed it. I saw you that night. You were fucking smiling. Do you know how many nights I fucking cried remembering that day? It was a nightmare to see you smiling while he slept on the bed next to you. You fucking drugged him. You-you-" My emotions burst out like a damn and it pushed me to raised my hand on her and slap her cheek.

"You're dumb to even think I will forgive you with what you did. Stop acting stupid! Now fucking tell me. Did they blackmail you? Huh?! Give me one damn good reason I am not going to slap you again for all the shit you did." I shouted and she cried like a baby.

"N-no." She shook her head as she held her hands in the air and begged for forgiveness. Well, no! I won't forgive her. Not that easily.

"Then what did he have that you don't?!"

"My career! He promised me to put me in bigger projects. I'm sorry. I am a bitch, okay! I am! I only wanted to be-"

"To be what?! Popular?! You can try building your career without being a fucking leech and a bitch! Stephanie, we are both women and you should have known better how painful it is to have someone rip you to pieces. You should have known better not to let another woman go through shit but you did! Big time!"

"I'm sorry!!!"

"Your apology is not accepted. You are an adult! You can make your own choices and you chose this. Not only did you let yourself fall into a paid messed-up scheme, you ruined me and you have hurt people. You hurt me and most of all, you hurt Emil. Rape is rape no matter what you see from it. You took advantage of him and I know deep in my heart he is suffering from it because not everyone would listen to a man tell a story about rape! Shame on you, Stephanie!"

"Please. Please no. Forgive me please. Help me please. I'm ruined if he knows I went to look for you. My career... Everything I worked hard for..."

"Well, you should have thought of those before you decided to ruin lives. It's over. Ronaldo?" My bodyguard automatically came to my side.

"Call the police. It's time we speak our truth. No more silence from us." He quickly pulled out his phone as I watched the bitch in front of me go in hysterics. Just then, the door slammed open and revealed a breathless Emil and an equally worried Blaze.

"What the fuck happened? Who is she?" My boss came rushing to the woman crying like a banshee. Emil instantly recognized her. I saw the way his jaw tick. His eyes landed to me and with big strides, he silently reached me.