71: The Day the Devil Offered Me an Apple

Emil's POV

Geno's laughter filled the air in the park as I pushed him in the swing. His bubbly self made me laugh while Sam and Mina cooed on him.

"You want to go higher, boy?" I asked before carefully pushing him a little bit higher this time. His baby squeals pierced my ears and I couldn't stop myself from laughing. God! He's adorable. I caught a glimpse of Marcus smiling and taking a picture.

"Hey Marcus! Can you take a picture of us on my phone?" I requested. I caught Geno the moment he reached me and he began to swing himself, urging me to push him again.

"Just a second, caro. Let's take a pic." I chuckled, fishing out my phone from my pocket. I opened my phone and saw that it was already 10 AM. Maybe Biya is still studying. The thought of my woman studying hard for her profession was sexy to me. My smart Biya. My bodyguard gladly took the phone from me and went into a position as if he was like a photographer. It was the first time seeing him like this; calm and socializing. It was rare to see him without acting like a bodyguard to him. The two women with us began waving their arms in front of us trying to catch Geno's attention. Kneeling beside him so we could fit in the picture, I pointed at the camera for him.

"Look at the camera." I cooed and his gaze went to Marcus who was now crouched down. It was so weird to see him acting like a photographer really... a big bulky photographer. I smiled at the camera the moment I noticed my boy now having fits of laughter while the girls were fooling around behind Marcus.

"1, 2, 3. Smile!" Marcus spoke before smiling and he began tapping on my phone probably murdering it with pictures now. Once he was done, he quickly gave it to me. He didn't step away without ruffling Geno's hair. Moving from one photo to the other, I was impressed at the photos he took. They were clear and great!

"Damn bro. You can take pics especially when around children." I complimented him. I chose the photo with me and Geno smiling from ear to ear, my hand behind him on the swing and his eyes twinkling with amusement and delight. I sent it to Biya with a heart emoji.

"You're whipped." Sam commented before chuckling. She gave me a look the moment she passed by me and I smiled.

"Yes. Yes, I am." I proudly replied and she smirked. I took Geno out of the swing and carried him while we continued to work in the park.

"Marcus, make sure no one is around here. I don't want anyone to invade our privacy here." I told him and he quickly went to order the security to not let anyone near our vicinity.

"Isn't it awfully quiet today?" Mina spoke while scanning the park.

"Hmmm... now that you point it out, yes it is." I hugged Geno, my eyes now trying to spot anyone who is trying to mess our day. No one was around...

"I'll widen the perimeter if you like, Sir." My bodyguard offered.

"Do that but act subtle with it. I don't want anyone to notice." He nodded at that and began to call for my men again.

"Done." He let me know the moment he was done calling. I couldn't help but sigh at our current situation. One day, I won't go hiding to protect everyone I love. My job will always have threats following me. It's no surprise but one day, when I take my family out in the park, I will have the luxury to spend time with them without worrying that someone will hurt them. I was okay with paparazzi's to be honest. I don't give a fuck. I just want them to stay away from me as much as possible and not try to create stories out of thin air.