One Forty Four-Flow

Jordan's pov
  "Wow J, you look... GREAT!" Aryia said, throwing me a thumbs up as we walked out the building. I flipped him off, making him laugh, while Tara slapped his arm. I felt like shit. My nose was burning from the fresh and old blood, and my whole body hurt. I don't even remember getting up, i was just blinded by the bright early sun rise when we walked out. Half of my body weight on Colby, the other half on Cassie, while Reggie dragged Britney out of the building. "Someone either took a beating or gave a beating." Sam laughed, as they helped me in the backseat of Colbys car. "Oh definitely gave, look at Britney she's nearly dead." Brennen yelled, catching me by surprise to hear him awake. But i couldn't even lean up, every time i tried to speak it just came out as deep and dirty coughs. Everything was just throbbing in pain. I was getting mad at myself for feeling like this, so weak at the moment and i was barley even touched. Colby adjusted the front seat just enough for him to lean over to me, i didn't even notice that we haven't left, everything was spinning at this point. I felt a pair of fingers on me, making me jolt up slightly. But i'm not sure if they even noticed because the movement was so small. "Are you in any pain?" I heard Kat ask, as she and Colby dabbed the blood off me. I nodded, letting myself doze off for a moment. "Jordan?" I heard next to me, only it sounded so far away, like an echo. I opened my eyes, meeting the ones i loved so much, only his were covered in secondhand pain. I hummed back, before feeling a shooting pain in the back of my head. You know when you let your arm hang off the side of the bed, and when you pull it back up it hurts so bad, like if you don't have any blood flow in it? That's how my whole body felt. Like my heart wasn't fast enough to pump for my organs and my blood loss. "Close your eyes for me?" I heard Colby ask. Psh, don't have to ask me twice. I felt the coolness from the fabric against my face, calming me. He was gentle while wiping my face off, being sure not to hurt me near my eyes. When he finished, he leaned over to kiss the corner of my mouth, while his hand grazed my face. "We should get going, not sure how long until the suns completely up and people start noticing all us." Sam said, as i heard the front doors close. Kat didn't move, instead she climbed in the back with me, letting my head rest on her legs as she smoothed my hair back. "Wheres Britney going?" I heard her ask. "Probably at our place until Spirit or whoever shows up." Colby answered, as the car started moving, the ac in the back blowing on my face. Something was bothering me, there was no way that was it. There was no way. "Calm down J." Kat whispered to me, as she placed her hand on the top of my head. I felt her energy flowing through me, my heart pumping faster than before. I closed my eyes, savoring the feeling through my body. "Fuck." Colby mumbled, just as he took a sharp turn. I held myself up, and suddenly felt a rush of energy through me. "Jet?" Sam asked, looking from behind his seat. Kats eyes were wide, like she soon realized how much energy she transferred to me. "Jordan you better not." Kat said, her eyes going wider. "Jordan..." Colby trailed off, as he slammed on the gas. I closed my eyes, letting myself feel the energy around me before i landed on the ones i wanted. "Jakes getting tailed." I whispered, before opening my eyes. I saw the car they were in make a left turn quickly, the car following behind. "How did they even find us?" Colby asked, as he looped around the corner to follow Jake. "Doesn't matter, take this left." I said, turning the wheel for Colby. "Seriously babe please take it easy." "Brake." I said, just as he slammed on them, making us jolt forward a little. "No, no you are not going to loose your cool here." Kat said as she pulled on my arm. I placed her hand off, and waited. "The rest are fine, heading home. Tell them to bring me something to eat." I mumbled, making Sam chuckle a little, before pulling his phone out. "Wait.. why did you tell me to-" "wait here." I demanded, before teleporting out of the car.