Chapter Fifty Eight-Wonders

Colbys pov
   My eyes hurt cracking open to the bright sun. It's just barley creeping through the curtains and it still manages to hit me straight in my left eye. I look around when my eyes land on a small girl next to me, i freeze. Did we? She stirs and wakes up slowly, moving her hair out of her face as her body tensed up. She shifts her body to look over to me and i quickly pretend to fall asleep, relaxing my body in position. She pokes my nose and i hear her lean up closer to my face. "You don't have to pretend you're sleeping, i know you're awake." She giggled out and rested her head back down. I couldn't help but smile a little and open my eyes slowly to see her laying on her arm and shaking her head. I close my eyes for a second, gulping down the anticipation to my answer. When i open my eyes Serena's eyebrows were furrowed and she shook her head no. I gave her a confused look before she spoke up. "I don't know, i really don't know." She said shakily. I'm proud of myself for even remembering her name. After Emily, last night was mostly a blur. I remember, Kevin falling over Serena's good attempt of a prank. I remember us running up the stairs and- oh no. "Oh my God." I mumble, covering my face as i sit up. I honestly felt like puking right now, not because Serena's ugly or anything but because i swore to be a loyal boyfriend to J. She gave me her trust when she had no one. And i abused it. No matter what; it doesn't matter that she's not here. I still did it. I couldn't stop the tears from falling from my face, and the short sob i let out, ignoring the fact that there's a girl i might've done it with right next to me. I heard her sigh a little before the bed shifted. I thought she left for a second before i felt a small hand rub my lower back. I flinched slightly at her at first, it was a weird action that somehow helped. She laid her head on my shoulder as she continued to pat my back. "What's up? Pretty boy like you shouldn't be crying, wanna talk?" I shook my head and crawl out of bed, rubbing my eyes to get some grip. "I think you should go, i messed up so much already. I don't even know if we-" I broke down again, covering my mouth i slumped on my couch, bringing my legs up to my chest to hide my pain. Yeah it wasn't working that well. "If it makes you feel any better, we're still fully dressed. And even if we did, do it, and we somehow got redressed it wouldn't work." She said softly, as she stood from her spot and pulling her hair up. "How wouldn't that work?" I said in a ruder tone i meant, i set my legs down and rest my elbows on my knees. She didn't take it in a rude way, or maybe she did and understood why. But she didn't answer at first, she simply fixed her cuffed jeans and made the bed. When she was done she sat down on the floor, leaned up against the side of my bed and pointed to her feet. "Because Colby, i'm still wearing freaking socks, who wears socks to bed? Psychopaths?" She said in an obvious tone rolling her eyes. I chuckled and nodded, fucking smartass. "Okay i'll give you that, maybe we didn't, but how do we know for sure?" I asked nervously , if she had anything to prove to me that we didn't do it, i would 100% believe her. But right now was still a fifty/fifty shot. She thought for a second, looking around with her bright eyes before landing back on me with a lightbulb over her head. "Check your pockets," she said smiling like a child on their birthday. I looked at her weirdly for a second before standing up and patting my pockets down before rolling my eyes in a smile. I knew what she was referring to. "You're so dumb," i laughed and pulled out the condom from my pocket, throwing it at her.  She laughed, catching it and tossing it on my desk. "You sure you weren't planning on doing anything?" She winked and chuckled making me roll my eyes. "No! I was not it was just.. there. Just in case ya know?" She shook her head with wide eyes and fake gagged at me, "no i don't know, if you have a girl, which i'm assuming by the way. Why wouldn't she be here right now?" She asked, turning her body with where i went. I walked over to my closet to get a hoodie, maybe one for her too, i just didn't know if i wanted to have this conversation. But we were here and i already put the poor woman through enough so i might as well. But first i needed to know more of her, like the basics. I waved a hoodie at her since she was only wearing high waisted jeans and a bralette that covered half her stomach. She shook her head no in response so i nodded and pulled it on, sitting in my chair. "Before i explain i need to know a few things," she nods in agreement almost immediately as she sits up from her seat. "Before you ask yes i am, what you're probably thinking of right now." I nod slowly and blink a couple of times, turning on my thermal vision, my pupils extending slightly. I look over at Serena, scanning her and seeing that small glow, deeper in the face area. I wonder what she had. I blinked back to normal, fixing myself in my chair. "Believe me now?" She asks, grabbing her shoes that were under my bed. I nod and stand, walking over to my restroom i opened the medicine cabinet as i looked for any sort of pain meds. My head was hurting like a bitch and i knew hers wasn't any better. "So what do you have?" I asked as i tossed her a small bottle of advil, she popped the lid open and grabbed my water that's been sitting on my desk. She swallowed the pills and tapped her ears slightly. "I got that bionic hearing bro." I nodded as she threw the water bottle into the open about ten feet away from where i was, not closed. I was not going to let it mess up my floors! I teleported to the bottle within a mili second, quickly catching it mid air, breathing out as i looked at her like she was crazy. "Well now i know what you have." She chuckles making me roll my eyes and grab my head in pain.