Chapter Forty-Two-Saves

Colbys pov
"YOU WHAT?" I yelled stomping to the living room burning with anger. I can't believe this complete idiot sometimes. I ran up to Jake, yanking him to his feet making him chuckle. "Woah brother, whatcha doin' there?" He asked in a small smile. He knew i knew. He just thought it was all good to post about Jordan in his youtube videos and in his insta stories? I stared into his eyes, neck to neck i was willing to take him down. The best part will probably be that it might be a close call, but right now i was absolutely fuming. I didn't give a fuck if he asked council about it. He didn't ask me. Why? To avoid this conversation of course. "I'm gonna beat your fucking ass," my fists clenched, my nails burning into my palms as i took a inch closer to his face. "Then do it." Jake smiled stepping closer. "Guys really? Can't we sit down for a split second and gather ourselves?" Sam laid a hand on my shoulder, me instinctively shaking him off. Corey chimed in trying to help the fight we were about to pick. "Yeah guys it's something we should talk about not fight about, not right now anyways." He emphasized us having to talk this fucking situation out. "Well maybe if someone would've fucking talked to the rest of us about exposing a fucking stranger to the world, we wouldn't be in this fucking situation, would we Jake?" I ask sarcastically, neither of us breaking eye contact this whole time. "Maybe, or maybe we would be in this exact situation, because even if you would've told me no, i still would've done it. Why you may ask? Because i'm the fucking leader here Colby. Not your ass and not any of your asses." He looked around in a hardened look before meeting my gaze again. I scoffed at his attempt of being all that for a second. "That doesn't make you bad ass brother, that makes you a stuck up bitch that thinks he's all that. So what's your pick? You're gonna lose all of us by fighting me, the secondhand? Or are you gonna sit the fuck down, because we both know, this isn't a fight you're gonna win." I snapped back in a dark chuckle. He can't just mess around saying shit about Jordan than all of a sudden is all about her. All about MY girl. "We'll see then." Jake narrowed his eyes at me, keeping my gaze that burned through his. "See what exactly?" My voice was low, intimidating through his and he just chucked. "See if you really win the fight." That was it. That pulled the trigger in my brain. I whipped my hand out and punched him straight in the jaw within seconds. I saw him fly back, i felt the sting in my hands. But my hand never made contact. I'm stunned for a second. Then my eyes finally adjusted to the visual in front of me. Reggie was on Jakes side, holding him down to the couch, and a girl had her hand connected to my fist. I jerk my hand away, startling her i step back. "What the fuck?!" Corey screamed from behind me making me turn my head towards him. I remember Sam was here and immediately turn my body to see if he's okay, and sure enough his jaw is basically touching the floor that this point. He pointed his finger to me, then to the girl that stopped my viscously hard punch, to Reggie, then to Jake going back and forth like the was trying to comprehend what was happening. Jake eventually shoved Reggie off of him and walked back up to me, we were still feet apart when i felt a metal rod in my stomach, when i looked down i saw a small pole being held by the slightly tall pink haired girl holding me in place. "A few feet apart love birds, we know you guys would love to.. hug each other right now but we have an important guest to our game show." Reggie said laughing and sat Jake and i on different sides of the living room. I rolled my eyes plopping down and sinking into my seat when it hit me. "Wait a damn minute!" I said jumping up and locking eyes with the weird pink haired girl. "You're!" I pointed to her then to Reggie constantly then looked at Sam and his eyes lit up in realization. "HOLY-" Sam was cut off by himself choking on his own spit. I burst into laughter leaning back a bit hearing Sam catch his breath next to me. Corey, Jake, and i couldn't stop laughing at the fact that Sam could've just taken himself out. We looked over to Reggie and he just stood there, holding his mouth shut trying to keep the laughter in as the girl shook her head and face palmed. We cracked up even more and Corey fell on the floor making a loud CRACK sound. We all stopped laughing and turned our gaze to Corey, who sat on the floor wide eyed, even Sam quieted his coughs down. "Y-You good brother?" I laughed and stood up to help him. "Bro that hurt my back like a bi-" I pulled Corey up but cut him off with my gasp to the floor. He turned to look and we saw the ken doll of him on the floor, cracked in half from the legs. "What happened?" Jake asked walking over to us. I held my mouth with laughter and pointed to the now disformed ken doll laying on the floor. Right as Sam walked up i looked at him to see him wide eyed looking at the doll, Corey stroking the plastic legs. "Brother you just broke your legs, with your legs." Sam choked out giggling a bit. I burst out into laughter covering my mouth directly afterwards. Jake doing the same with his. Corey looked at his doll in disbelief "it's not funny guys!" He yelled turning his back to us and yanking the doll from the floor. That sent us. We all burst into laughter, Corey letting out a silent one as his mouth just hanging open. "You know what this means right?" Jake asked us calming down a bit. We all looked at him asking what it was for a minute before he answered. "It means Corey got some thick ass thighs." He nodded and pat Corey on the back. We all laughed and snorted until our guts almost gave out on us, maybe they did and we didn't notice because we were too happy in the moment. And it was nice, forgetting about our worries for a second. Like we aren't some "big deal" in our program. Or like we aren't big time youtubers for a second. We were just, us. A couple of grown ass adults just living in the moment, laughing at something the average person wouldn't laugh about. Guess that's what made us special after all.