Chapter Forty-Three-Body on Fire

Jordan's pov
"Well now that you completely ruined my chance to black mail you i-" I groaned at David's voice, how did i manage to put up with this my whole life. "Whatever dipshit cut to the point, what am i here for and what kind of brainwashing will you be doing." I leaned as far as i could up in the brassy metal chair, the chains wrapping tighter around me as i move more. He chuckled and pulled the other chair, sitting backwards in it and stroking his facial hair. What a weirdo. I made a motion with my finger indicating for him to come closer to me. He scoots you a little and i lean into his ear. "Sitting like that and growing two strands of facial hair doesn't make you hard." I whispered, leaning back and laughing. I heard the guy holding my chains together behind me chuckle slightly before going cold faced again. I looked at David smiling before i felt a cold sting across my face. I gasp and cock my head back to him as he lowered him hand with an evil smile. I boiled with anger, spitting the blood that spewed out to his face. He took a cloth from his pocket, smearing my blood from his face as he jumped up from his seat, causing a bang to echo throughout the walls and the chair land next to my feet. I kicked it to the side, looking at the hard floor. My jaw was yanked up by the hands as big as my face as i was forced to look at the monster in front of me. "Piece of shit." He mumbled before pulling something out of his pocket and flipping the switch on. It didn't take me long to realize what it was, because i felt it burn my skin. I screamed lightly as electricity filled my body in shock. The longer it was the longer my screams were heard, my body felt like it was being lit on fire. The taser was removed from my gut, being replaced with a tingling feeling in my body. I felt dizzy, like i could fall over if no one was holding me down. My eyes rolled back; forcing them back to normal i coughed and choked on my saliva, or blood. At this point i couldn't tell. I felt that familiar thick liquid leave my mouth like butter, falling to the floor and splatting like waves crashing. My whole body couldn't feel. I couldn't even think straight. I felt numb to the core. Nothing was there. "Ya know, i'm surprised on how much you got from your little vacation, you made new friends, new vocabulary, a little boyfriend of yours, cute." I didn't notice i had let tears slip my eyes until i felt the droplets in my chin, i blinked away my tears, my eye lids feeling heavy. I felt the same taser being shoved against my gut, but not on, just the cold metal burning through me. I let out a small sob, preparing myself for the pain. "You're gonna go into a training, brainwashing even, and you're gonna cooperate with everything being told. Understand? You don't have a choice here." His words burned into my head, brainwashing? I'm guessing harder stuff than what Adam did, not to mention he was paid to do it. I looked at David dead in the eye, and spoke through my gritted teeth. "HA, no i'm good you should drop the idea and let me go instead." Smiley, my sarcasm was slowing crawling out. I just really felt the need to bust his face open right now, and just slowly kill him until he was nothing but bones. I wanted him to feel what he put me and so many others through. I wanted him to feel real pain, physically and mentally. It was an urge inside of my brain. I zoned out, blinking back into reality. What the fuck? Yeah i'm definitely going insane. "I see the shots are kicking in." David smiled evilly, wait shots?! "What the hell did you do to me you psychopath?" He narrowed his eyes at me, a tint of evil creeping behind them. "I would tell you, but you won't listen. I guess i shouldn't tell you my plan for you then, and hope you'll just forget this ever happened. Or that most of everything happened in the first place." He shrugged and looked away. "I'll think about that one for a bit. So i guess i'll just-" He shoved the metal object into my gut, screaming of pain my body jerked to the side. My body burned and the pain didn't stop until all i saw was blurry lights. It was at this moment when it hit me, i'm alone again. Probably forever, with the man that took everything from me.