Chapter Forty-Seven-Job

a/n: ok pls don't get bored of the story yet LOL i promise it gets good i just wanna try to fill in as i go but i PROMISE after this one the next few will be good. love y'all and ty sm for the support. ily.
Jordan's pov
"Hey babe," David wraps his arm around Emily's waist and proceeds to kiss her. When i say my jaw dropped it flew to the floor. I look away, hopefully sparing some eye sight. What? When? Oh my gosh. Emily pulls away and strokes his face "awe baby she got you good didn't she." She giggled a little and David laughs rolling his eyes playfully. "Yeah she almost had me there for a second, i'm so glad i have you." He pulls her into another kiss and i almost gagged, David has to be at least mid forty's maybe even fifties, and Emily? She never told me but i'm guessing twenty something. I cover my mouth, trying to process everything that's happening. What the actual fuck was happening? So David, he fell in love with a girl and from what i'm guessing this girl is Emily. So they work together? Wait, does he know that Emily is has sucked face with Colby? Oh my gosh my brain hurts. "What? I didn't tell you?" Emily's voice chirped as she sat David's lap in the chair. My eyes nearly popped out of socket. "NO, no you didn't tell me!" I shook my head violently and they just laughed. "This is disgusting i- i think im gonna throw up." I started gagging off to the side, holding my hand over my mouth. "Should we help her?" Emily whispered next to David. "Nah that looks pretty gross to me," he said as i leaned back up in my seat shaking my head. "And you're calling me a drama queen?" Emily asked with full concern. I nodded and looked between the two. I composed myself before speaking. "So, you two just so happened to fall in love in time for the lab to blow up, then you send out your own girlfriend to track me down through mutuals. But on top of that you let her suck face with my boyfriend?" I asked with full question. This is so fucking weird i felt way too uncomfortable. "In my defense he wasn't your boyfriend at the time.. am i wrong? You left and i just so happened to be there." Emily spoke before leaning her head on top of David's. "Okay here's what's going to happen, Emily here is going to go to your perfect little boyfriends house and just.. ease him up a bit if you know what i mean, just to see if you holing on is worth it." He winked and chuckled a little but i didn't answer. My heart sank, this really can't be happening. Emily looked down at her hands and swallowed kinda hard. I knew this was hard for her now that we actually talked. "Emily," i spoke softly making her look up at me with worry eyes. "You don't have to do this, please Emily i know we could work this out." My voice was cracking, my eyes pricked with tears as i hoped the little humanity in her would peak out of the mask she was in. She opened her mouth to say something when David cut her off, making Emily snap her mouth shut. "That won't be happening, she has a job.. right babe?" He looked at her angrily with his jaw clenched. She nodded slightly before looking at me again with the same ruthless look she had on when we first encountered. I sighed out in defeat, and she nodded again. "That's right, it won't be happening. I have a job to do." She stood her ground looking away from me. David smiled and kissed her cheek standing up, "good, i knew you could. You go out tomorrow night, they're having a party over there said it was before they moved out or whatever. Make a move there, i'll have a camera on you so that this doll can see you." They walked out hand in hand before Emily gave me one last glance before shaking her head and turning away. My heart dropped to the floor in a sob. Is Colby going to let Emily make a move? No he wouldn't, he's loyal. I sobbed again, i didn't believe myself. She's good at her job, if she can make him do it once then there's always a second time. He probably thought i was gone. They were going to move out, live there own lives and forget about me. They would move on, the trap house would move on, the rest of the friend group would just forget. Where would that lead me?