Chapter Five- "The What-house?"

Colbys POV
I open the door to the traphouse with Jordan over my shoulder , she was surprisingly lighter than i imagined. anyway right as i open the door i'm bombarded with every single roommate here, and some don't even live here! i was not so nicely greeted by Sam, Corey, Aaron, Mike, Kevin, Tara, Kat, Devyn, and even Griffin! Throw me out a building why won't ya.."Gladly!" Tara yelled.
oh did i not mention, everyone here is gifted too. Well everyone except Griffin, poor, helpless Griffin. However he is very know by the A.P.P community. Aka the American. Protection. Program(for the gifted such as ourselves. )
i roll my eyes as Tara and teleport to my room and lay Jordan down and throw a blanket over her. She'll wake up in 2-3 hours with how much dosage Jake put into her. What an idiot. Around five minutes later Sam pops into my room. "Uhh.. brother? what is a teenage girl doing in your bed that looks like she just took a beating to the head? if you don't mind me asking." oh Sam, if only you saw what i saw just a few hours ago. "She's a complete badass Sam, she took on over a dozen men without any help. but it nearly killed her and here comes Jake putting thick ass chains and dosing over her limits. i mean look at her! she's at least 5'0", she looks like she hasn't eaten in days and she put up a huge fight." "i know bro, but think about how Jake feels, he so much because of someone he barley knew but trusted anyway, he's just being cautious." "yea i-i guess. i'd just hate to see her die, she's been through so much i can tell." "Jake needs to talk to you and the others downstairs but he said whenever you're ready is good." "thanks Sam, for everything really." i glanced back at Jordan, she looked so much more peaceful now then when i tried to catch her on the road, she was scared. i never want her to feel that way, especially here. "That's what friends are for, Colby." with that he's gone. leaving me in my own thoughts as i lay down for a few minutes. On the couch of course, even when she's asleep i don't want to invade her more than i already did.
We all still do social media. I know, kinda a bad idea but even after vine and everything, we still wanted to make an impact on people's lives. The A.P.P doesn't have a problem with it so we're good. Sam always says i get the girls because in our videos i ' use my powers ' when he's the one with the girlfriend. He can be crazy sometimes, Sam and Colby against the world right? I decided to head downstairs to see my friends talking about what it seems like Jordan. I roll my eyes and sit in my bean bag in the garage. "I told them everything, so you didn't have to." Jake spoke up. I just nodded, i honestly don't feel like talking right now, or thinking, or even living without knowing if Jordan's going to be okay. God what is she doing to me?! Tara and Jake looked at eachother and grinned ear to ear. i already knew what was coming. "COLBY HAS A CRUSH, COLBY HAS A CRUSH!" Jake and Tara chanted. I groaned and shot up from my seat as i stared for the door. "We're you goin brotha'?" Corey asked. Wasn't it obvious .. uh getting out of this room filled with children. Well that's not fair, i am i child when i want to be haha "Going to check on Jordan and see when she wakes up. bye." I said bluntly, not even making eye contact. Jake shot up, "we need to talk." i nodded and walked out the door, heading upstairs. When we got to the room Jake sighed. "I'm really sorry brother, this is just a precaution." He held up iron chains. slightly less thick then the ones Jordan broke. I grinned in my head at the thought of how she did that. She literally did it like it was nothing too. "Look man i'm only doing this because-" I cut him off "I understand, just don't want her to... ya know." i grabbed the chains from his hands and he nodded and went back downstairs. I sighed and entered my room , grateful for seeing that Jordan was still peacefully sleeping. I gently wrapped the chains around her ankles. Gosh this is so wrong. I kept going, tracing her body with my fingertips, moving with the curves of her waist. I really wanna- i shook that thought off so quick No Colby, we aren't doing this, we aren't going to screw up, not again. I finished with her wrists, then her forearms, then lightly on her neck.
The next few hours was just me on instagram and making sure Jordan was okay. Even though she was, i was just making sure. Soon i heard she shuffle around,indicating she was waking up. i whispered knowing may will hear me and tell the others "she's waking." we'll get into the others and there powers later.
     Jordan's eyes shot open, fear, anger, and sadness filled them and man have i never felt worse. She tried sitting up but failed miserably and groaned. I rushed to her side "hey hey it's okay, you're okay." i traced small patterns on her arm and she calmed down, then i guess she realized i was a almost complete stranger and tried moving from me, as she hissed in pain. right as i was about to say something Jake busted through the door "WELCOME TO THE TRAP HOUSE!" she tilted her head and her voice cracked "The w-what-house?"