Chapter Eighty Nine-Nothing to Love

Jordan's pov
"Do you have scissors?" I walked into Colbys room, the door opening for me. "Yeah sure." He walked passed me to the kitchen, looking through his drawers until he finally tosses me some bulky scissors. "Thanks." I pull my hair out of my face, waking up to the full length mirror not too far from me and cutting off a chunk of my hair. "Oh." Colby said in shock as he watched from beside me. "What?" I asked, pulling the other half of my hair out. "I didn't know why you needed scissors, guess i should've asked." I shrugged, cutting my other half off. "My hair grows super fast, dont worry about it. It's the rest of my body hair that doesn't grow." I pulled my arm out, showing him the bare skin i've had for as long as i could remember. I used to think it was from my parents, until i was old enough to know it's just from the countless serums and crap that never left my body. "That's so odd." Colby grabbed my arm, tracing his hand up and down. In instinct, i pulled away quickly, but soon realize he meant no harm to me. "Sorry." I said, blinking away. "Don't be." I lifted my hair off the ground, looking in the direction of the trash can before releasing my tension to drop it in. "Um yeah i don't grow hair anywhere else though, guess that's why my hair grows so fast. I assumed it was my poor integumentary system, because my nails don't grow as fast either but-" I couldn't get myself to finish my thought, i hated everything about my past, it was a part of my mind i blocked out from everyone, even me. "But what?" Colby sounded eager to get the answer to my question, his arms crossing over his body. "But nothing i don't want to talk about it right now." I said, walking to my bag, rummaging through the pockets. Fuck. My lanyard wasn't here. I pulled out some shoes that barley fit me. Them being a 7.5 in US womans stretched out to a somewhat 8. "Ready?" Colby asked pulling his phone out. "Yeah" i whispered, walking after him as he opened the door for me. "Just letting you know some people might be filming tonight so don't be alarmed." "I was alarmed when half of you guys were filming me in a hospital, i think i'll be fine here." I said leaning against the wall. He chuckled, opening the door to Sams apartment. It was designed the same, but i had a feeling Sams was just slightly bigger. "Hey! I was starting to think you wouldn't come." Kat said, jumping me in a hug. "Sorry i was waiting for the princess to finish getting ready." I pointed to Colby, who dropped his jaw, shaking his head. "Hey i never thanked you for today, oh and i love the hair." Kat said, grabbing my attention again. "For what and thanks." "For not denying my undying affection today duh." She laughed, dragging me to the kitchen. "No need to thank me." I chuckled, grabbing a water from the fridge. "Hey Jet, how goes it." Sam said walking in the kitchen. "Not like you saw me a couple hours ago or anything, i'm doing fine Sammy, what about you?" He smiled, reaching into a cardboard box filled with claws. "I'm okay, kinda anxious but okay. You drink?" He offered me the unopened can in his hand to me. "Never had one before, either way i'm eighteen. I'll stick to my water for today." He smiled, nodding his head. "Responsible, i like it." He laughed, throwing his arm around Kat. "The party has officially started you guys!" I heard the door open loudly, with a voice one of a kind. "Jake you're going to get me a noise complaint." Sam whined, as him and Kat migrated to the living room. "Jordan!" Tara yelled, hopping over to me. "Tara!" I yelled with the same energy as we laughed. "Whats up Jake." I nodded to him, he glared for a second, before softening his face into a small smile. "Uh the sky duh." He smiled at me, finally Jake was starting to warm up to me. I rolled my eyes, seeing Aryia come out of the restroom i walked over to him with a smile. "Hey J, oh i dig the hair." He smiled, fist bumping me. "Missed you." I hugged him, i really wanted to talk with him in private, unfortunately there was too much people around. "Missed you too short stack, let's go get a spot before everyone else gets here." I laughed, but walked over to the couch. We took a seat near the back corner, not near anyone else. I felt someone's energy shift, like irritation in them. "What's up?" Aryia asked noticing my uncomforted look. "Someone's watching me?" He peered over my shoulder, almost laughing as he looked back at me. "What? What's wrong?" I asked anxiously. His laughter got slightly louder, his hand hovering over his mouth. "Aryia i swear what the hell." I started to laugh with him until i turned around for myself, seeing Sam and Colby both turn in another direction right as i looked at them. I turned back to Aryia quickly, my face red. "Oh fuck no." I get up to go confront them when i'm pulled back down in my seat. I huff when i hit the couch, seeing Colby look at me for a spilt second before turning again. I covered my laugh, socking Aryia in the arm. "OW!" He yelled, catching the rooms attention. I snorted in laughter, covering my mouth, and hunching over. "I will beat your ass Jordan i don't care that you're a girl." Aryia laughed out, trying to keep a serious tone. I cracked up even more, covering my face. "Let's go outside then deaf boy." I was crying out of laughter now, putting my fists up. "Deaf boy?! If anything i'm the opposite of deaf!" He yelled, shoving me to the floor. I fell with a thud, the whole apartment going silent. Aryia and i erupted of laughter, it didn't hurt me one bit. My cast just make it sound like it. "Dude c'mon she's recovering." I heard beside me as i'm helped to my feet. "I fucking hate you Aryia." I stumbled up, a pair of way too familiar hands holding my waist. "I'm good thanks." I say removing Colbys hands and sitting back down. "You started it!" He exclaimed. "Nuh uh!" I yelled, flipping him off. Aryia laughed, throwing his head back. I shook my head at him as he finished laughing. "Are you guys done or?" I turned beside me, seeing Colby who was obviously done with our shit. But no one else was saying anything. "I could keep going actually." I snapped back, my eyebrows scrunching. He laughed a little, taking a swing of his drink. "Whatever we're starting in a bit." He started to walk away, when i go to stand up Aryia lays a hand on my shoulder. He leaned closer to my ear, whispering. "Don't let him know he's getting something out of you." I rolled my eyes, but calmed myself, sitting down in my seat. "The nerve he has." I scoffed, clenching my hand in a fist. "Who cares, he's just mad you're not with him anymore and that you're socializing." I turned to him, confused. "Why would someone be mad at that? If anything they should be happy." He shrugged, shaking his head. "Love is blinding." He said. "Why does he possibly have to love?" I asked. "He saw in you what non of us saw for a while Jordan, you can't deny that." I sighed, leaning my head on his shoulder. "I wish i could."