Chapter Seventy Nine-Best of Friends

Jordan's pov
I would've jumped out of bed because i saw my now closest friend, but i don't think i'm ready for another headache, much less a migraine. "Aryia!" I squealed happily, opening my arms out for a hug. He chuckled as he walked in, setting the drink carrier with our stuff on my nightstand and walking over to me. "Quiet rookie i snuck in here." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around me in a hug. "Rookie?" I asked in offense. He shook his head, laughing as he handed me my milkshake that i greatly accepted. He exchanged greetings with the boys already in here, but not giving the same body language to Colby as he did to Sam. And Colby knew, because he gave off the same vibe. "Thank you for this," i mumbled slurping down the frost like drink. God i loved milkshakes just as much as i loved- well i'm not sure but i loved them very much. "Anytime, unfortunately they didn't have strawberry so i got you vanilla." He said throwing away the drink carrier and taking a seat away from Sam and Colby. I shook my head, waving my hand at him. "Don't worry about it vanilla is amazing." "I disagree i think chocolate and vanilla swirl is the best," we turn over to Sam who's looking completely satisfied with his answer. "Mmm yeah that's a good one." Colby said. "What? No! Obviously vanilla is the best." I argued making all of the boys gasp in shock. "I'm more of a chocolate kinda guy," Aryia pitched in. "Yeah vanillas so pain." Sam said in a disgusted look. I gasped at him, shaking my head in disagreement. "It is most definitely NOT Sam, it has depth!" I defended. "Where? It's so boring!" I could tell Sam was joking when he said this, but i decided to play a long a little. "Okay it looks a little boring i guess but there's a lot of nuance flavors." I smiled, sipping on my cold drink for a second. "Ohh i see so like you?" My face fell dramatically as my eyes snapped to Colbys face, smirking slightly. I brought my hand up and flicked the air, just so happening to be using the force from my fingers to actually hit him in the head. "Oh shut up you wanker," i spat in a not so playful way as he rubbed his head, pouting. "You hurt me! And i don't even know what that means!" Colby fake cried as he held his head, leaning into Sam for comfort as Sam just pat the top of his head. "Don't argue with someone who has a higher IQ than you then." I smiled at him sweetly, as he wiped away his fake tears. "You didn't know what elaborate meant not so long ago!" He argued, throwing his hands in the air. "Do you blame me? I've been isolated from everything for so long! I don't even have a driver's license! Either way, i'm not the same helpless girl on the side of the road anymore." I was raising my voice slightly as this boy was really staring to push my buttons. "No one blames you Jordan it couldn't possibly be your fault," Sam said shortly as his glares went to Colby. "I beg to differ," i said nodding my head towards Colby, i knew he probably didn't blame me either, but i was already going off it was too late to just hit the brakes. Colby only rolled his eyes as he didn't even bother looking at me. "What? Got nothing left to say big boy?" I asked in a soft tone, the sarcasm pouring out of me. "J, calm down." I heard Aryia plead next to me. I groaned, flopping back on my bed as i adjusted it to lay flat just as Colby stormed out of the room like a little kid, stomping his feet slightly. "What a drama queen," Sam said in disbelief as he stood up to follow his friend out. "We'll be back in a sec, i have to get the princess." Sam said, laughing on his way out. "Wow i really done it this time," i chuckled finishing my drink. "He deserves way worse, and i don't even know what he did." I furrowed my eyebrows, i found it odd that he took my side after all that i've done, but ignoring that to focus on what Colby had done. I shook my head, aiming for the trash can a few feet away. "I'll tell you one day, maybe later." I said, swallowing my hope and chucking my empty cup straight center into the bin. Aryia and I cheered at my small achievement, high fives going back and forth. "So.." i trailed off lifting my left arm slightly. "So?" He asked with a smile. "What color should i get my cast, i'm assuming i'm getting one or two." I said letting my arm go limp. He scrunched his face as the thought. "Well whats your favorite color?" "Green of course," i said automatically. "Well then get green." He said waving his arms in the air. "Yeah but will it look okay? I mean i don't know if it'll look good you know?" I didn't even know what i meant, i was just speaking my mind. He sighed, and put his hand on my knee. "As your now best friend, i am obliged to tell you the brutal truth. I think it'll look good, but if it's anything other than neon green or like a forest green, it'll look like shit." I burst out of laughter as he laughed with me, tears forming in my eyes. Pain shot throughout my body that i ignored, as i wiped my tears i slapped Aryia in the arm harshly. "You ass!" "What?! I'm telling you the truth!" He yelled shoving me lightly. "So, best of friends if i heard correctly." I wiggled my eyebrows playfully, he laughed at my stupidity and nodded. "Best of friends it is." I smiled at him, grateful that i might've found someone that understood me, even the slightest. And he didn't care about my past to judge me on it, he cared about the now, the present. That's what i appreciated about him. "Hey i think we're going to head back, the princess isn't too happy right now." Sam peeped in the door, smiling nervously. I smiled back slightly, nodding understanding that Colby didn't want to be here with me. I called out for him just as he walked away, making him pop back into my view. "He doesn't have to come back if he doesn't want to, don't force him to." I said, my face dropping. "Yeah, okay, see ya later Jet." He said before disappearing again into the hallway. I sighed, laying back down and looking at the ceiling. "Did i fuck up?" "Nah, if anything you did yourself a favor. If he truly wanted to see you, he wouldn't be a jerk about it and storm out." Aryia said, as i heard him slurping on his drink that was soon to be empty. "Yeah maybe you're right." "You should get some rest, Cass isn't coming until later and you recover faster in your sleep." He insisted, tossing his cup in the trash. "Well who will keep you company?" I asked him. "I'll live Jordan don't worry about me." He chuckled taking the same, uncomfortable seat. I sighed to myself, scooting over to the side of my bed, Aryia looking up at me suspiciously. I pat the side of my bed, welcoming him next to me. "I'm fine Jordan really." He chuckled, pulling out his phone. I rolled my eyes, staring at him until he looked back up at me. He sighed, rolling his eyes playfully before climbing by my side, his arm draping above my head. "I'll sleep better knowing your comfortable," i whispered softly, as i laid my head on his chest. "Okay then, nighty night bff." He chuckled, his chest vibrating when he spoke. I nodded, letting my eyes fall lazily as i drifted off to sleep. "Nighty."