Chapter Sixty Nine- Dont Stress

Jordan's pov
"Hey look," Colby reaches out for my arm, that i quickly yank away from his reach. I shake my head at him, leaning more on the side of Brennen. "Don't even try me, guess some things never change." I shake my head before suddenly feeling that familiar cold metal wrap around my wrists. I yelp out, trying to get out of the grasp i'm already in. But i'm trapped now, my shoulder is bending the way it shouldn't, and i want to scream my brains out. "Yeah i was right, some things don't change." I hiss out, trying to break free of my arms. "We just want to help." Brennen clears up making me scoff once more. "Yeah because the bullet in my shoulder from YOU guys is a lot of help." I'm beyond pissed right now, and i already know i could take them out, but the soft in me was coming out. "Man this is gonna hurt." I mumble looking around, Cassie and Mike are now up with us, and i hear people scattering beneath my feet, so i didn't have much time. "What is?" Cassie asks, i lift my head up to look at her as her eyes widen. "Holy shit." She whispers before running to me but is quickly stopped by Jakes arm. I roll my eyes at him being so over dramatic at everything that involves me, it's always been like this since day one. I lock eyes with Brennen, giving him a small sincere look. "What?" Hs asks, oh Brennen if only you could predict the future. "This isn't personal dude." I say quickly before dropping to the floor, snaking my arms under my legs. I quickly elbow Brennen in between his legs harshly. He groans and hunches over, i take the opportunity to jump up, letting my locked wrists collide with his face. He falls over, and i take a step back, making sure everyone is in front of me. They all freeze with wide eyes, and i struggle to get my hands free. I snap the flimsy metal holding my arms together, but not the actual cuffs. My shoulder burns in pain of my sudden movement. No one moves anymore, but i see them communicating with their eyes. I hold my hand up, and try to let my power out, forcing it. But instead i get a huge sting on my neck, stupid chip i thought it was turned off! "Fuck!" I scream holding my head, everyone looks at me weirdly before Jake takes a step closer, too close, making me snap out of my own pain. "Look we don't wanna hurt you." Colby says by his side. "I wouldn't stress about it." I say, punching Jake in between his eyes. He's stunned, but quickly throws one back. I catch his fist just inches from mine as i twist it, using my other arm to force his body out and flip him. I use his body as leverage, and jump mid air onto Colby that flew by. I missed him by a few feet thanks to Mike, that moved him making me crashing onto the floor hard. I fell threw a weak spot in the roof, i gasp as my body collided with rustic metal levels. Like a staircase that went down hundreds like a tower, i fall through the first three, catching myself mid fall. I hear gasps and people running down to me, so i throw myself back up to my feet. I tap on my earpiece quickly. "Dude! I just fell like four levels down a skyscraper, you plan on turning on my shit?" I was done playing these little games with David, i needed to get the fuck out of here before i get myself killed. "Are you alright?" I turn around and see Sam and Colby standing side by side. I nod quickly before dusting myself off. "You took quite a fall," Colby adds as i roll my eyes and take the bandana Sam holds out to me. "Yeah i'll thank Mike for that." I snap back before putting pressure on bullet hole. "Listen, you can bleed out any second that we're here for any longer, just let us help you." Sam said softly. I felt like i had a bond with the now brown haired boy, i just noticed that too, the dark lighting didn't really get all of them. I walk past them and to the edge of the railing, completely ignoring them, getting ready to jump upwards. I turn back for a second, pointing at his hair. "I dig the hair by the way," i smile and jump up, grabbing the edge of the railing with my good arm. I swing up and come face to face with Mike. I groan, rolling my eyes making him smile. "So first, you attempt to kill me, then you almost do." I pointed up to the hole in the ceiling. "And then i fall down this shitty building, that's cold." I half joked, he didn't waste time punching me in the gut. "Sorry homegirl, can risk losing my job over you." I cough, and spit up some blood, wait. Blood, holy shit my powers are back. "That's abuse," i cough as I smile widely at the risky guy, as he furrows his brows. I transmute behind him quickly, and stick one of my electro magnets to his mid back. I snap back in front of him, and he's trying to figure out what i put on him. "Oh? Didn't see that coming?" I ask, his look was priceless when i turned it on with a simple button on my sleeve. He flew back to a thick pole, stuck there like a magnet. I walk up to him and pat his shoulder as he struggles to get up. "It's not personal bud, but some of it is." I laugh teleporting to the rooftop again. I lay there, waiting for them to catch up with me. Kevin is the first to come up here, he looks at me sitting cris cross on the floor, messing with the dirt. He breathes heavily as he reaches the top of the level, hunching over. "You good?" I ask genuinely confused. He nods and wipes away his sweat. I pull out one of my shocker taps and toss it at him "catch," i whisper. He catches it quickly and looks at me satisfied, but the grip of his hands were tight, activating the tab. He goes into shock, falling on the floor. I chuckled at him, i didn't even have to move to get him. "Fuck you," he chokes from the floor. "Oh God Kevin you really let yourself go." Sam says just as he pops up next to him. I burst into laughter, covering my mouth as Kevin flips us off. Colby comes up next to him, his eyes wide as he points to me. "You did that?" He asks as i nod in response, my hand still covering my laughs. "Oh my gosh!" Ayria yells in disgust from beside them. My laughs die down and i jump up. "Sorry that was hilari-" i'm cut off by a feeling of someone behind me, with my powers back, it was almost impossible to sneak up on me. I turn around quickly, my fist going with me. Cassie catches it, knowing she taught me this move she tries to twist me like i did, i turn, but throw my legs forward. They wrap around her neck, and i throw myself back, making her fall with me on a stable surface, knocking her out. I throw myself back up in regret, i shouldn't have been so harsh. I shake it off, and force my hands out, throwing Aryia down. I run over and throw a magnet to him, jumping on Sams chest for leverage, and accidentally kicking him in the face too hard. I land feet front in my flip, just as the magnet glued Aryia to the floor. I hear a click a distance from me, and bend backwards, completely dodging a bullet. Seriously? Anger pours out of me as i make a portal out of my spinning hand, directing me to the person who shot at me. I'm about to step through when a hand grabs my wrist. I turn to Colby, annoyed at his failed attempt to shoot me on probably his command, again. I didn't even touch him while beating up the other guys. "Don't get sentimental with me right now Brock i'm not in the mood." I snap meeting his gaze. He shakes his head annoyingly. "Oh i'm not, i was just distracting you babe." I turn to the floor and see vines crawling up my legs, keeping me in place. I forgot mother nature came to the family reunion. I groan and shove Colby back hard, too hard. He stumbles into the hole i was once in, and he slipped.