Chapter One Nineteen-Kiss Kiss

Jordan's pov
  "Colbyyy" i whined, poking his cheek. I've been up for an hour already, and by the looks of the sky it was already going to be seven. Surprisingly i slept pretty long last night, but once my body felt recharged i've been at work. I didn't have a phone or anything so i've been using a pen on my leg and writing down basic ideas on where the pin can be used. Colby groaned in his spot, his face scrunching up. I went back to writing on my leg, making small circles here and there, not even noticing i was still going until Colby actually spoke up. "What are you doing?" He asked with his morning voice, i showed him my leg, bullet points going down and designs going about. "Oh my gosh," he laughed out, sitting next to me on the floor. He took the pen from me, one hand drawing on my arm while the other wrapped around my leg. I never understood how his hands were always freaking warm, mine felt like ice one second and like lava the next. I focused on the way his hand moved along with the pen smoothly, and his face concentrated. I was completely gushing over him, and all he was doing was messing with a pen. "What are you guys doing?" Kevin asked, laughing loudly as he walked into the living room, seeing us act like children. "Drawing!" Colby said, looking up at me with a huge smile. I smiled back, nodding at Kevin. "What he said." He let go of my leg, smiling at his work. "Oh that's good," Kevin said as he leaned down to look at it. I pulled my leg away, seeing a rose on the side of my shin around the size of the bottom of a water bottle. "Cute!" I yelled, looking closer at it. "You should totally get that tatted." Kevin commented. "That would be sick," Colby added, making me nod. "Maybe after everything." I shrugged, admiring it. "Are we going to ignore all the other stuff on your leg?" Kevin laughed, pointing at it. "Oh! Yeah i couldn't find paper and i didn't feel like waking you guys up so i just improvised." I laughed, laying my legs out to show my writing on each of them. "This is going to be a pain getting out." Colby yawned, flopping back on the floor. "Don't you dare fall back asleep Brock!" I yelled, standing up quickly. "But i'm tireddd," he whined, pouting almost. "Kevin can you leave me with the beast." I said, more than asked as i kept my eyes on Colbys who's widened. "Uh oh." Kevin said before rushing out and back into his room. I sat down next to him, trying to hide my smile. "Don't hurt me!" He yelled playfully, hiding his face in his hands and peaking his eyes out. I leaned closer to his ear, whispering even if Aryia or whoever could hear. "If i give you besito will you get up?" I asked, turning my head to the side with a smile. "Besito means kiss, correct?" He asked, his eyes full of lust. I nodded, making him squint his eyes before nodding. I leaned over, kissing him softly for a few seconds before pulling away, my heartbeat racing just by our small contact. He groaned when i went to go stand up, pulling me back down for a longer kiss before sitting up, and making us turn positions. Quickly, he slipped his tongue in, his lips still working with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, messing with the back of his hair, entangling my fingers in his light curls before pulling away quickly. "What?" He asked in worry as we both breathed heavily trying to catch our breath. "Your hairs curly." I said, messing with it. He smiled, shaking his curls out before looking back at me. I ran my fingers through the top of his head to his scalp, his breathing picking up slightly. "Why do you straighten your hair when you have these?" I asked, admiring them. He shrugged, rubbing his hands on my arms as i lowered them from his head. "Not sure, just always have you know." I nodded, before locking eyes with his. "Can you keep it like that just for today?" I asked, pouting slightly. He chuckled, nodding. "For one more kiss yes i will." I smiled before grabbing his face, pulling his lips onto mine one more time, knowing we'll probably be too busy to kiss each other for a while today. This one was slow, and sweet. Probably my favorite types of kisses from him, because i felt like i was drowning in him, but a good drowning, filled with happiness, and not a low-spirited feeling. The front door opened, making me pull away quickly, and Colby groan out of annoyance as he rolled his eyes. "We're here!!" Kat yelled with a laugh, walking into the kitchen. "Hey girl," she greeted me, pulling me in a hug. I still wasn't over the kiss just a few seconds prior, and i hoped she couldn't tell. "Sup Colby," she said, before pulling my wrist into the kitchen, making me yelp i'm surprise. Colby waved as i was dragged out, and i saw Sam in the kitchen, opening a box of donuts. "Hey J, oh what did you do to your legs." He said, pointing to my writing. "I was getting a head start." I smiled, grabbing a donut. "That's what i like to hear!" He yelled with enthusiasm, high fiving me on the way out to the living room to where i assumed he was looking for Colby. "What'd you pull me in here for?" I asked, hopping on the counter in a whisper. "To gossip, duh!" She exclaimed in a whisper shout, making me giggle. "You and Cole a thing again?" She asked, her eyes going wide as she poured me a cup of coffee. "Yeah i think," i answered honestly, i mean i wouldn't call kissing multiple times and cuddling nothing, right? And we did agree to take it slow, but he never said what we actually were. "You think? I know that look girl, you obviously kissed him before we came in." I gasped, my own eyes widening. "How could you tell?" I asked, trying to keep my voice down. "Dude?! You guys were literally gazing into each other's eyes when i saw you! You had love and lust written all over both of your faces, and i'm sure Sams gonna see it on Colby too." I slapped my hand over my mouth, holding in my laughs. "It's that noticeable?!" I yelled laughing at myself for being so unaware. "I mean not really i'm just really observant and i can read your emotions so." "OH MY GOD." I yelled, slapping her in the arm. She laughed with me, just as the boys walked into the kitchen, making us stop suddenly, trying to play it cool. "What's going on guys?" Sam asked suspiciously, as he opened the fridge, taking out orange juice. "Oh nothinggg." Kat said totally unconvincing, before winking at me, making sure it was noticeable. I winked back in the same way, taking a drink of the coffee. "Ew coffee." Colby said, pretending to gag with Sam on the side. "It's not that bad actually!" I defended as Kat and i laughed at them. "Who the FUCK is making all that noise?" Reggie asked, stomping down the stairs. "Uh oh," i whispered, not making any sudden movements. Half asleep Reggie was always the scariest Reggie, and i live by that. Kat didn't know, so she laughed, laying a hand on his shoulder, making him snap and shove her harshly. "Shit," i mumbled, pushing Colby out of my way to use my powers, just to catch Kat from banging her head on the floor. Sam slapped him, hard. Making Reggie snap out of it immediately, and i rested Kat down carefully, my own head feeling dizzy now. I pulled myself up using the counter, Colby already by my side. "Hey you doing alright?" He asked, holding my head in his chest before wrapping his arms around me. I nodded, trying to keep my eyes that threatened to roll back open. "Here," he said, pulling a water bottle to my lips. As i drank from water with his help, it made me realize that no one else was ever going to give me the same love he did to me. "Last time?" He asked quietly, talking about my powers. "Last time." I agreed.