CHAPTER 9

No ones P.O.V.

Rin intensily looked at Izuna,as he did her.

"I wont do it."she muttered.

"I won't either...Rin."he said.there glare intensified.She raised her hand,as did Izuna.

"Rock."

"Paper!"

"SCISSORS!!"

"GO!"

Rins hand was in the form of scissors,while Izuna was in paper.

"Yesss!!!I win!"she excitedly claimed as she raised both arms up.

"Damn it!"he groaned.

Sasuke sighed as he watched Izuna accuse Rin of cheating.that idiot.he thought.

His gaze looked to the bright exit.Izuna crossed his arms,an idea had just blossomed in his mind.

"OH NO!"he shouted as he dropped to his knees.

Rins eyes widened at the sudden shout.

Izuna on his fours,shakily reached ahead,"oh how my wounds reopened!the pain is...to great!!"

"I'm to weak,to use my poor limbs..."he trailed off as he closed his eyes,and fell to the ground completely.

Sasuke looked at him with utter disappointment.

"Izuna!"Rin said kneeling next to him,putting her hand on his back with concern.

Pushing himself off the wall,he walked to the both of them.

"Honestly."he said grabbing Rins arm,and pulling her up to her feet.

"H-hey!"she said as Sasuke raised his foot.

And slammed it onto his back quite harshly.

"GAAAAAA!!!!"he choked out.

"Is that what your resolve was?this cowardly act just proves why your the weakest one here."he said as he walked on him and to the small barrel that held the bowl of red berries.

Sasuke picked one of them up raising it to his eye level.

"Hey what the hell Sasuke!you really could've opened up my wounds!"he spat angrily.

Rin began laughing.

"And why are you laughing!I could've been injured!"he complained.

"Although the one who found these,is obligated to try and see if they're poisonous..I guess I'll be the one who'll do it."Sasuke said.

"No sasuke dont!"Izuna said walking to him.

"Let's just wait till Sensei or my brother comes!we'll have them test it out."he explained with a nervous smile.

"What are you talking about this time?Rins hungry,and I don't intend on waiting on Sensei nor Madara."he replied.

"He's right,and if anything happens,I'll use my recovery-"Rin started to say but was cut off.

"Forget it."

"Sensei said that you can't use any ninjutsu,even your chakra for the next week."he said.

Rin frowned,she walked over to him,"well,I'm the one who was hungry-"she was cut off.

"Your stomach kept growling."Sasuke said simply with a emotionless face.

"R-right but,it was my fault Izuna went.."she nervously laughed.

"He volunteered."Sasuke answered immediately.

Rin sighed,"true,but I have a point you simply can't argue with."she said.

"And that might be.."Sasuke said awaiting her answer.

"Is Sensei around?"she said smiling to herself and putting her hands on her hips.

Sasuke didn't reply.

"Do you see him anywhere Izuna?"she questioned proudly.

Izuna gave her a smile,"Not here."he said throwing her a sparkling thumbs up.

Rin made a fist as she raised it to herself,"then it's settled,if they're poisonous I'll extract it!now go ahead and eat it."she said enthusiastically,and gave him a nod of approval.

Izuna put his hands together,"if you die,I promise to never leave Rins side,in your place."he said sadly.

Sasuke turned around and looked to the both of them.it was difficult to try and contain his laugh.therefore a small half smile came to his face,"both of you shut up."he said as he put the berry in his mouth.

It was silent, both Izuna and Rin watched Sasuke carefully.

Sasuke swallowed.

Rin looked for any sign that wasn't normal.

Izuna narrowed his eyes,"I bet you one thousand yen he'll fall flat on his face."he whispered to Rin.

She shook her head,"as if!Sasukes body is way to strong for something a mere berry could take down."she replied.

Sasuke sighed,"please keep your idiotic conversations to yourselves."he said.

About three seconds later,nothing about him had changed.

He raised his eyes to them,"they're edible."he said.

"THANK GOODNESS!I WAS STARVING!"Izuna shouted unexpectedly and ran over to them.

Sasukes level of annoyance rose sky high,"Idiot!"he spat slamming his fist on his head.

He fell to the floor,"OW!"

"These are for Rin!isn't that why you got them in the first place!"he scolded.

Izuna twitched on the floor,holding his head.why doesn't he pack so much in that fist of his?!he thought.

Rin picked up the bowl of berries in her hand.

She smiled to herself as Izuna stood and began to argue with Sasuke.These two have defiantly gotten livelier with each other.she thought.

"Your an absolute imbecile!I completely wasted my time with your stupidity-"

Sasuke had stopped when Rin pushed a berry into his mouth.He blinked twice,his eyes averting down to her.

She was giving him a smile,"we can always share, you know.."she said laughing.Sasukes cheeks turned a bright pink as her finger moved away.

She looked to Izuna who's eyes were filled with surprise.

She smiled,"here."she said holding out the bowl in her hand.

Dramatically,he put his sleeve over his eyes,"your a goddess!!a complete goddess!"he whined as he engulfed her in a hug.Rin laughed as the berries flew everywhere.

Sasuke with his hand by his side,swallowed the sweet berry.his heart felt like a warm light was being shone upon.wrapping it all around,and caressing it so gently.

He watched as Izuna spouted countless compliments,while containing her in one of his annoying hugs he seems to be doing quite oftenly.

Now he really couldn't help but smile to himself.I'm really glad things turned out okay for her.

He could stand Izuna only for her sake.

Just then,all three of them noticed a swirl of air happening at the entrance of the cave.

They're back!"Rin said pulling away from Izuna,she rushed over to his portal.

"Hey wait!"Izuna called out going after her.

Sasukes mood changed,he stood up straight as he turned his body to them both.