CHAPTER 43

Rins P.O.V.
*crumble*

My feet came to an abrupt halt.

Suddenly the embarrassment and my flustered emotion was quickly overcome by suspense and concern.

"Eiichi."I muttered.

"There's a platoon of twenty five people."he responded.

My eyes slightly widened. Twenty five...

I shook my head. Come on. If I took most of an army out then- I began to think but my thought was quickly rebuffed by Eiichi.

"Don't use chakra."

"W-what?"I said to myself.

*crumble intensifies*

"Whatever you do,don't use your chakra."he repeated.

"Eiichi,what are you saying?!"i said with a hint of frustration,but then suddenly a large piece of rock fell beside me.

I gasped.

"Uh oh..."

"This couldn't be..."

"They're ninjas from the land of earth." Eiichis voice called again.

The foundation of the cave began to crumble around me,bigger pieces began falling.

"Rin!"

I quickly turned to see sensei running towards me.

"Sensei?!"I began to say but he grabbed me before I said a word. Everything began to swirl.

"Where's Madara?!" I asked as we teleported.

We spawned outdoors,everything swirling as it did before,we landed right next to Sasuke,Izuna and Karin.

Sasuke was on guard his hand on his katanas handle,Izuna slightly in a battle stance and Karin behind him. I let out a shaky breath,as I looked to where they were all starring.

Just as Eiichi said...I thought.

"Don't worry about Madara he'll take care of this."he said dusting me off from debris.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Tch! We came all this way just for them to be acting cocky."

"Look at you! Your still wounded from the war! Looks like you pieces of trash are human after all!"one of the ninjas spat. He looked to be the captain of this team.

I got an angry look.

"What the hell did you just say!!" I responded hastily.

"Rin enough." Sensei said as he began to weave hand signs.

"MEN ON GUARD!" The captain said with urgency once he saw Obitos hands.

Nothing happened.

The captain paused as he made a fist. He angrily turned to yell at his team but his eyes widened once he saw that the team he was was completely obliterated.

Scattered across the plains.

"This was just a diversion."Obito said putting his hands to his side.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

When the captain turned Madara was already standing in front of him.

He slowly looked up to meet with his cold eyes.

Sasuke let out a breath of relief as he took his hand off his handle.

"Whatever."he muttered.

Izuna let out a laugh."looks like someone was scared-OOF"