CHAPTER 54

The next day Madara,Obito,Sasuke and Izuna were outside. Coming up with their next move.

What are we supposed to do.""Obito asked Madara

Madara looked to him from where he sat at. The only way they were going to find out what that weapon was, was by infiltrating the leaf village.

But that was suicide.

The dead hokage were reported alive and had now formed a council. Especially the second hokage. Tobirama. The one that hated them the most.

"If your thinking that one of us has to go to the leaf village..."Obito trailed off.

"I am."Madara answered.

Obito didn't oppose instantly. Because he didn't see any other choice.

"I'll go."

Madara and Obito both looked at Sasuke. He had a determined look. But since hearing about what had been said, Sasuke was more on edge about this than they were.

Obito shook his head,"no. absolutely not."he answered.

"But I can-"Sasuke started to say but was cut off.

"No. This task has to be either me or Obito..But I think I have a plan."Madara said leaning back in his chair.

Sasuke and Obito awaited his reply.

"We have two options..."

"We find Shisui,and recruit him long enough to spy from the inside."

"Or we find Naruto, you'll have to perform that jutsu you did back then."he said referring to when they baited the leaf with Rin. Thinking of that...and what they did to her,shut him down.

He cleared his throat, "Either one has a fair chance of working."Madara said.

It was quiet. The three of them thinking to themselves. Calculating any obstacles or delays they could run into.

"We couldn't trust Shisui."Sasuke suddenly said.

Obito and Madara looked to him.

"He was my brothers closest friend..."he trailed off. Sasuke hated thinking about Itachi.

"Itachi chose the leaf over his clan. Its most likely Shisui's the same way..."Sasuke said.

"Then you'll use the body transfer jutsu on him."Madara replied rather quickly.

Obito nodded," This options the safest."

Madara had an annoyed look on his face. The question was...where were they now. Who was the best tracker here. He'd believe anyone here could track them down. But it was a matter of time. Who would be the quickest.

Obitos specialty was battle and strategy, just as Sasukes. That woman they captured was healing, and Izuna's was close hand combat.

"I won't take any chances with this information. We need someone to track either Shisui or Naruto."Madara said disrupting the silence again.

"In a day or two."he added.

"We can't send anymore than one out. Rin wouldn't agree with that...she wouldn't even be on board with the current plan now."Obito said.

"It doesn't matter what she thinks about this. We're doing this for her safety."he replied.

"We might be all be fully recovered from the war, but she isn't."he stated.

They all knew that was true. Rin had tapped into power she never knew she had. And used all of it at once. Healing and regenerating her own body,releasing the ten tails as well as taking on her Juubi form. Which took Jinchuriki years of training to do. And that third eye she had. The woman she killed...he was concerned about it.

"I'll be the the one to track one of our candidates." Obito said confidently.

Madara nodded,"fine. But this needs to be done in forty eight hours. We cannot afford to be here any longer."he replied.

"Right."he said.

Sasuke had a worried look. He didn't mean to but Madara could see it. Obito began to swirl as the portal he created engulfed him entirely. Until he was no longer here.

"Sasuke. Take Izuna and go on the supply run." He ordered.

He only nodded and left to get Izuna.

On the other hand, Madara needed answers. About the woman Rin fought during the war.

Kaguya Otsutsuki.

He wanted to know how to keep that third eye she had under control. He no longer wanted it to cause her anymore pain.

But he wasn't going to get any information on that here. He needed to talk to that man that resides with Eiichi.

Hogoromo.

He knew he would have answers. But how was he going to talk to him. He would have to talk to Rin. Which meant getting her involved.

Wait.

That was perfect. He thought.

This would distract her for some time. Hopefully Obito will be back in a day.

He didn't come up with an excuse for his absence starting today. But he had to make one,and do it quick.