CHAPTER 36

Rins's P.O.V

The sounds of the early morning began to grow louder.

My eyes never closed since last night. But strangely I didn't feel tired. I was still hidden underneath Obitos cloak he lent me.

There were many reasons why I couldn't manage to go to sleep. My head was running a mile a minute. It was to loud for me. How could I possibly anyway.

He was here this whole time.

I swallowed the fear just thinking about Shisui. I turned over to my other side, turning away from Sasuke and slightly raised the cloak.

Light poured into the opening and to my eyes. Squinting as it did, they soon adjusted.

That man was conversating with someone...

Izuna?! I thought.

Wait?! What is he doing with..him?!

My conscious was quick to defend him...why do I care. I shouldn't. It's probably a casual conversation.

It's not like he's an enemy.

Right?

But what if he tries anything. What if he hurts Izuna. Or worse.

I couldn't help but recall how he died in the first place.My heart had suddenly picked up its pace.

Itachi killed him.

But just because he knew him..doesn't mean he isn't like Itachi...

Right?

Right?

The image of him dead was stuck in my brain.

I can't. It was getting hard to breath.

"Izuna."I said as I took the cloak off of me,and turned to stand up.

"Izuna!!"this time saying it a little louder,my foot went in front of the other.

My eyes widened, Shisui's hand was reaching toward him.

Letting out a gasp,and reaching forward,"IZUNA!"

*CRACK*

I flashed in between them,Catching a glimpse of Shisui.

Suddenly

Suddenly. I was in front of him. Blocking Izuma from Shisui who was now six feet away.

I was panting. My chest heaving up and down as the sharp pains of panic pulsed through my heart.

Shisui took a deep breath. Ungrasping his hand around his sword from behind.

He relaxed. And gave me a look.

 And gave me a look