CHAPTER 4

Hours later,me Sasuke,and Izuna were all back inside the cave.

Sasuke sat next to me,while Izuna aided in changing my bandages.I told him I could do it on my own,but he only pestered me with,I'm not in shape to do so,and not to mention,Sasuke demanded that I do as Izuna says.

I couldn't lie about the little pain I had in my chest though...it seemed to come and go.

Also,what was weird,was I had a headache that would come and go....

But most importantly,out of everything that happened since I awoke,I couldn't help but keep looking at Sasukes lost arm.

It was all because of me.

I failed to stop them both from attacking each other.

......

That feeling of grief came...he lost his arm because I couldn't get there on time...

...

I'll make up for it.

I have to.

With my current healing prowess,I'm able to recover large and fatal wounds.and ever since my training,I learned to recover chakra,and regenerate vital points in bodies,like the heart,nerves,liver,bones...

But I've never attempted to bring back an arm...

"Rin."

I was snapped out of my own thoughts as Sasukes gently shook me.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay."he asked.

I gave him a reassuring smile,and nodded,"yeah,just thinking."

"About what?"Izuna questioned as he tyed the bandages ends in a knot.

I nervously smiled,as if I could really tell them.i would just bring down the mood that's barley attempting to stay positive.

"I was just getting a little worried.."

"I mean,Madara hasn't come back yet.even sensei to."

"Maybe I can go-"I started to say but was cut off.

"Your not going anywhere."Sasuke said sternly.

I frowned,of course he would say the exact opposite of what I wanted to do.

"Surprisingly,he's right on this one."Izuna said.

Sasuke got a look of annoyance,"what do you mean on this one,as if my suggestions are always wrong.."he muttered angrily.

"If your worried about my brother,would it make you feel better if I went to look for him."he said with a smile.

"No,you idiot."Sasuke replied.

"Obito left you behind for a reason,if an enemy comes your the one who's gonna have to deal with them."

"Hey who are you calling an idiot!"he angrily said making a fist.

"Obviously,as I just said earlier,you."he said,

I smiled to myself.I remember the first time they crossed paths,they didn't really get along...

"Keep it up!if someone comes I won't protect you!"

"I don't need your stupid protection."

"Sense left you for Rin!if it was up to me,you would've been gone!I could protect me and Rin on my own!"

"Oh yeah!"

"Shut up already!"

"Not until you admit that you need me!"