CHAPTER 53

"Oh god finally!"Izuna said as he opened the door and flopped onto the bed.

Rin paid no attention. She was watching out the window. Still talking in her head. She was going to go talk with Madara. When everyone else was gone to. She didn't care if it started an argument. This didn't sit right with her.

"What did they say?"Rin asked.

"Nothing really...if I'm gonna be honest I wasn't listening...all I heard was that the fire nations closed off from the inside."he said.

She looked back ahead. I need answers and I'm gonna get them one way or another. She turned around and went to the door,"Rin just leave it!"Karin called out but she didn't listen.

Karin sighed as she sat back down. She looked at Izuna who was dozing off already. She frowned. Why the hell would this kid not be paying attention during that briefing?! She thought.
————
Madara looked at Sasuke.

"Sasuke you and Izuna are both are going on a supply run. Be thorough. Do not speak to anyone,and do not draw attention to yourselves."he ordered.

He nodded,"Right."Sasuke said acting as if he didn't care. But internally he was mad for not being apart of todays mission.

Kentaro walked out the door with a Madara following.

"Look bro, next time you need info let me know before hand. That way you don't have to throw one of my usuals!"he said annoyed.

"Leave before I kill you."Madara simply responded.

Kentaro had fear as an expression as he quickly began to walk away. Madara just watched him leave.

His mind turned in a different direction. Thinking back to the under market. What was going on there...it wasn't different to what he did to her.
————
Rin walked from the hall,immediately looking for Madara.

The front door was halfway open, and through it was Madara who was standing outside talking with that man they had brought it. once she saw him she made her way towards him.

She was gonna give him a whole speech on what he was doing. And how she should be the first one he should ask to go one these mission. Enough was enough!

Rin walked out the door, where she found Madara watching Kentaro leave.

It was clear that he was deep in thought. But Rin didn't care as she walked to him.

"Tell me what I'm doing wrong."she said.