CHAPTER 58

I-I killed his mom?!Rin thought as she began to receive anxiety.

Did that mean Hagoromo hated her now?!

She swallowed the lump in her throat slowly, as the color seemed to drain from her face.

"I..-I.."she couldn't form a sentence as of now.

"I-didn't know."

Now looking as if she was about to cry,Hagoromo reached out putting a hand on her shoulder."my child, there's no need for this reaction. "He said reassuring.

He took a deep breath, removing his hand he now closed his eyes. Remembering the story of his mother.

"My mother had turned evil. She tried to take control of the earth. Much like him."he said referring to Madara.

"But my brother and I had stopped her. Sealed her away."he explained.

"Due to the events that transpired and the minion my mother created, Zetsu. She managed to free herself."

Rin looked guilty and said when she remembered Madara almost dying. The fear and rage she had felt. The murderous rampage she went on.

"But before you killed her she transferred what little chakra she had to you. And what concurred with Madara, I fear will happen to you."he said.

"Well cant you get rid of it!"Madara said hastily.

"It's not that simple."Hagoromo replied.

"And why not."he said getting upset with the lack of hope to fix the problem.

"Madara, my mother is a god like the you both. I can't stop her. And neither can you. This is happening in Rins body. You have no power here."he clarified.

"But this is where your going to have to be cautious Rin." He turned to her.

"The last time you were in a battle, your powers didn't work. Do you remember?"he questioned.

Rin nodded, clearly worried.

"That was me. I retracted your chakra from activating."he stated.

"You did?"she said.

He nodded,"I had to."

"Because whenever you have a strong negative emotion or when you use your powers, even using your chakra, that's when Kaguya will strike. She'll try and take over you,and you'll be her new vessel. And if that happens she'll have control of your power and Eiichi's. We can't let that happen...chaos will unleash and the world we know will collapse and parish."

"That being said. I can't ask you to withhold emotion...but you can't use your powers. Nothing at all until we resolve this matter together."he said.

"What.."Rin muttered with her eyes glimmering with concern."But without my power...how can I protect my family and Eiichi...and you."she muttered. She was getting scared now.

"No! I can't not use my powers! You understand that it holds fear over the nations that are trying to kill us! What if they find out about this!? They'll come after us for sure. And I can't let that happen-"she began to frantically say but was cut off.

"Rin."Madara said to her. she looked at him. Her eyes held fear.

"It's ok. Just take a breath."he said.

She did so. As her heart beat began to slow down. But it didn't take away that anxiety she now had. My chest felt so tight. And my palms were cold and sweaty. What am I gonna do. I just lost my value completely....everyone's gonna look down on me.she thought.