CHAPTER 20

"So...who are we looking for Sensei?"Izuna asked as they walked east.

"A woman."He answered.

"A woman?"Izuna repeated.

He nodded,"she'll be a great use."

"Her prowess is healing.her chakra can regenerate someone who has been completely depleted of it,in mere seconds."

Izuna frowned,"let me guess,we're going to take her against her will."he assumed.

"Most likely."he said.

Izuna sighed,"got it."he hated this idea now..

Remembering when his brother first told him about a so called survivor of our clan...

He took a sad breath,getting disappointed with himself.recalling what this woman was gonna go through,due to his experience with Rin.

"Something on your mind."Obito asked.

Izuna looked elsewhere,"no..it's nothing."
————
Rins P.O.V.
"I finally managed to do it!"I shouted opening
My eyes instantly.

I smiled to myself as I made fists with both my hands.after all that hard work-

She paused.

Feeling stares on her,her eyes averted up.

Sasuke,Madara,and...

"H-hogoromo?!"I said getting up and quickly going over to him.

I bowed my head,"long time no see!"I said.

I stood to my height,Hogoromo smiled and gave me a nod.

"Sure has."he said.

Sasuke looked elsewhere,"not really.."he muttered.I frowned at his comment.

All of a sudden,I felt my wrist get taken hold of,and somewhat aggressively turned to Madara.I let out a small gasp of surprise.

"Hey!"Sasukes spat.

That look...I knew it well.

"Don't ever do anything like that again without consulting me!"

"W-what?!"I said in a confused state.

Hogoromo cleared his throat,his eyes averted to Madara.

"It seems she forgot to talk to you about this matter..she was growing guilt for Sasukes lost arm."he said trying to get Madara to calm down.

"Hey!"Rin said looking at him,she furrowed her brows.he basically exposed my feelings!she thought.

Madara let out a scoff,"that's no excuse"he muttered.