CHAPTER 42

*One week later *                    No one's P.O.V.

Finally home.

"I'm back everybody!" He shouted from the village gates.

His eyes were wide with joy,he panted ready to hear shouts of excitement and welcomes, but all that came from the streets of the village was silence and weird stares.

Jiraiya stood proudly as he awaited.

"Mommy? who's that?"

"Look away honey."she replied to her child as she quickly walked the other direction.

Jiraiya frowned as he immediately released his stance and pointed directly at the child.

"IM THE GREAT JIRAIYA YOU BRAT!" He shouted as they both got further away.

He sighed.

"You'd think the villagers would respect their homes warrior..."he complained.

Something was off. He thought.

Well...the village was reduced to a giant crater to the ground. Not to mention the construction. It was everywhere.

He was taken back a little. He let out a sad sigh.

There's no point in being optimistic here...Even with Tsuna gone...

He stepped down from the roof and landing quietly on the ground.

He stood to his height,and put his hand in his pockets. I suppose this would be the time to go to the graveyard and pay my respects.

Jiraiya was still trying to process what happened. He couldn't believe it when it was first told to him on paper. He took a deep breath. He wasn't prepared to see his first love in the grave.
—————

"And this plan...to create this virus specially made for her,and to bring her here to face her crimes...is it garenteed to work."Hashirama asked.

Tobirama nodded,"it will. Undoubtedly."he replied.

"Hm.. that's a big promise brother."Hashirama added crossing his arms.

"Do we really need to take such drastic measures."Minato said hastily getting angry.

"Last time we did that, our village got blown into the earth and the fourth ninja war was started."he said trying to be professional.

"Tobirama smirked to himself,"I'm sorry but it was Rin who attacked the village for no apparent recent reason,and it was that woman who started the war. and it was Rin who killed me and my brothers granddaughter. Tsuande. The fifth hokage. If you have forgotten."Tobirama said with confidence.

Minato opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. The second got this information from Sakura and most of the shinobi here. And from his experience talking with Sakura,It sounded like she had a personal grudge towards her. Even so he didn't have evidence to backup his theory that if it was her who did that.

Right?

"How do you know she started that all?"

"Don't you find it odd about the timeline?"Minato said after trying to convince himself to get facts about the matter first.

Tobirama and the first,third and the other officials looked to him.

Minato got a poker face,"listen. It doesn't make sense to me. You don't think she would've done all of this sooner? Why would she wait till these recent past months to attack us?"he explained.

Sakura had a frown on her face,she narrowed her eyes as she looked to the second.

"Although I do see where your coming from,fourth. But we have countless statements about her starting this. Most of our shinobi forces..."Hashirama said closing his eyes and holding his hand as he placed them on the desk.