CHAPTER 5

It was noon when I woke up for the first time today.

And now,it's night fall.

During that time,I received the longest and most critiquing lecture I have ever gotten in my life.

Obito scolded me for hours,and wouldn't let me speak when I tried to give him my reasons for my previous decisions.

It put me in bad mood.I thought as I hugged my knees to chest tighter.I had my choices,and I picked one...what did he expect me to do.

Wouldn't it make sense to keep three people alive?then none?

I looked to Obito,who leaned in the caves entrance side.he was in charge of keeping watch.I'm not allowed to sacrifice my own life.is what he basically told me.

Sasuke stood on the side of the entrance.

Mimicking his duties.

As of Izuna,he was asleep next to me.limbs sprawled out everywhere.he must've been tired today.

I seemed to feel the fatigue to.

I wonder-

Huh?

Footsteps?I thought looking outside.

Sasuke and Obito glanced to the left for a second before turning away.

W-who was it?I thought as I moved forward and stood.

My eyes slightly widened and a smile came to me as Madara walked across the entrance of the cave to the nearby cliff ahead.

"Madara?!"I said as I rushed towards the exit.

He's finally back!

"Hey!Wait up-"

Before I could pass up the entrance,an arm stretched across.blocking my path.

Huh?

I followed it,and looked to Sasuke.

What in the...

It didn't take long for me to know what he was feeling.

His eyes were slightly widened.and paranoia screamed inside them.

"Sasuke."Obito said.

"They'll be in sight."

I looked to him.Didn't I tell them to forget that happened.but I'm guessing...they're not going to listen.that isn't what I was hoping they would do.I thought they would listen to me,especially Sasuke..I told him to try.the least he could do is attempt.rather then letting myself get upset I raised my arm and placed my hand atop of his.

I starred at those anxiety filled eyes with disappointment.

"Please."

"I asked you to try."

"Both of you."I said and looked to Obito as well.him reassuring Sasuke that Madara and I were in sight.it was unnecessary.they lost trust in Madara...I took a deep breath and pushed gently passed his arm.

The wind was fierce outside,the leaves moved and rhustled gracefully through the leaves as I went towards the direction he had went.

There was excitement,eagerness,that seemed to overflow in me.

I felt nervous...surely I wasn't imagining things..when he told me that he..loved me to.the sound of his voice,the tone.I remember it so clearly.

I can't wait..not any longer

I wanna see him!

To feel him,his touch,his scent,his warmth.

I craved it deeply,and I could the anxiousness in my chest.

It wasn't long till he came in my view.my eyes widened as a smile came upon my face.

There he was near a small ledge,looking over the cluttered forest we were in.

My heart seemed to beat faster.

"Madara!"I yelled.

He turned,and his eyes slightly widened.

I threw myself onto him.my arms going around his neck,as he stumbled a couple steps back.

"R-Rin?!"he said mostly to himself.

Inhaling a sharp breath,everything that I longed for was now satisfied.my hands soaked up the very feel of him.

"I-I missed you."I said.

We can be together now.

No ones P.O.V.

Sasuke kept his stare directly on them.

He watched Madaras hands that were inches away from returning her embrace.but they were slightly shaking.

His eyes were on her.

Rin was entranced by Madara.this moment was being engraved in her mind.one of the most memorable reunion she's ever had.

She felt finger tips lightly touch her.

Madara wasn't expecting this.he was...waiting for her to remember what he did to her.waiting for the words of rejection and anger.

But they never came.

His hands now on her body once more,he felt that warm feeling in his chest.

His heart seemed to eat it up.and it screamed for more.

I missed you to.his mind said as he now took her in a full embrace.his arm going around her waist,and the other around her shoulders.

Closing his eyes,she's here...

She's with me again...

Again.