CHAPTER 47

Rins P.O.V.
"Sensei? Is this the room?"I asked peeking above his arm.

He let out a stressed yet quiet groan,"unfortunately."he said.

"How are all six of us going to fit in here..let alone the bed?"I asked.

"We're not. It's yours."Obito said walking into the room.

Karin scoffed,"did you really think six people could actually fit on that bed?."she said sarcastically.

I frowned. I like Karin and all. But she's always sarcastic with me?! "Well you never know Karin."I muttered and crossed my arms walking into the room as well.

"Sensei, I can't just use the bed...why don't we all take turns?"I asked.

Obito peeled the blanket halfway off. And closed the blinds and curtains to the only window in the room.

"Thoughtful as always. But we'll be fine."Obito said reassuring her.

"But-"I started to say but he shushed me by raising his hand and shaking his head.

"I'll be back shortly after I send word to Madara."he said walking out the room turning off the light before shutting the door behind him.

"Of course."I said with attitude. I didn't think it was fair but I know Obito wouldn't care what I had to say about it.

I saddened though. I always slept next to Madara. And I wanted to wait for him to. But I doubt Obito would let me. He kind of reminded me of a nagging mom...but dad since he's a man.

I giggled to myself.

"Well i'm tired and i'm really not looking forward to sleeping on the ground,but at least I'll be next to Sasuke!"Karin said excitedly holding her own hand and raising them up like she was praying.

"No! Come on! Share this bed with me? Please?"I said.

Back when I was little I heard of the term sleepovers. It was when other girls stayed over at your house and well...slept! I've always wanted to have one but never had the chance...heh...yeah right. I thought.

Karin groaned,"Ugh Rin. This is my chance to seize my opportunity with Sasuke."she complained.

"Oh yeah."I said with disappointment. No sleepover after all...I thought.

Karin rolled her eyes,"oh god. Really the disappointed look does now work on me."she said crossing her arms.

I nodded,"r-right!"I said giving her a fake smile. I wasn't intentionally doing this...

Karin only starred at me. She let out a sigh.

"Ugh fine. I'll sleep here until Sasuke comes back."she compromised.

I now gave her a real smile,"well If you say so!"I said containing myself.

"But as soon as Sasuke comes I'm gone"she said walking to the bed and removing the blanket from the other side.

I squealed to myself and took off my scarf that was wrapped around me off. I kept Obitos cloak on for extra warmth. Even thought it was warm in here,I liked to stay extra cozy..I stretched before falling on my back and pulling up the covers to my chin.

Karin blew out the candle which was the only source of light.I didn't like how dark it was in the room. But I won't complain since Karin was here.

Karin took her glasses off placing them on her nightstand, and got into bed,lying on her side facing me.

"Rin?"She said.

"Yeah?"I answered.

She swallowed,"this isn't something that I do but...I just wanted to say..uh thank you. And sorry."she said.

I furrowed my brows. Huh? Why'd she suddenly say that? And why does she sound so uncomfortable doing it? I thought.

Karin rolled to her back,"Rin...you stood up for me that day when Madara..."she trailed off. And I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Oh..."I whispered.

"And I got mad at you for doing that...which was the exact opposite of what I wanted to do. I just thought you wanted Sasuke and I..."trailing off again.

I put my hand on her shoulder."hey no worries! I always stick up for my friends."I said giving her a smile.

Karin's eyes slightly widened as she turned her head to look at me.

It was silent for a moment.

"I uhm...yeah...your right."Karin said being indecisive with her words.

I laughed pulling my hand away. I see Karin. I thought. You struggle showing your real emotions to.

"Well uh goodnight Rin."Karin said giving me a quick smile before turning her back to me.

"Goodnight Karin."I said.

I tucked my legs into a fetal position and put my arms in front of me. My fatigue didn't hit me till now...we did alot of walking today.

I hope Madara will be here soon...I miss him and the others already.

My eyelids grew heavier each second that passed by.

I should probably go sneak out the room and wait for him by the front door. I thought as my eyes closed.

Just to be sure they all get home....safely...