CHAPTER 35

No one's P.O.V.
"Great choice. Really Madara, this time you really did outdo yourself." Izuna said. Giving a dirty look to his brother.

From there he could see from his post that Rin was dozing off but forcing herself to wake up every few seconds.

"Stupid brother always making stupid decisions."

Karin slightly smiled at him. She lay a foot away from him. After he told her to sleep and he had this job covered.

Izuna was a good man...

But not as good as Sasuke.she thought.

It was that second when she began to think of various romantic scenarios.

The three of them watched Rin as she shut her eyes once again. A few seconds passing by, and they watched her open them to check if Shisui was still in his designated spot. Which was halfway across the field.

Madara felt a little sympathetic about the situation. He most likely knew how she felt. Before he could say anything, Sasuke did. He took a deep breath,"your fine. I'm right here."he said slapping his hand over her eyes, pushing her down to the ground.

"Hey?!"She said with surprise.

"Go to sleep already."he said sternly,looking back at the fire.

Rin frowned. Sticking her tongue out at him,and turned the other way.

I'm surprised he's acting so calm like this...I'd figure he would be just as scared as I am.she thought.

She saddened. This makes me feel like a bad person...I know I'm not suppose to judge people because of who they knew.

I just...

I can't help it.

Sasuke starred at the fire.

With a tired look, his hand gripped the handle under his cloak. Ironically, he was a little nervous about Shisui.

But what happened to Rin back then.

Seeing Madara do that to her...

It trumped that fear for Shisui.

Obito was stressed. In his mind he kept questioning if this was a good idea. Or if he should just kill him now to avoid any threats...

It was the simple fact that he was an Uchiha..and that he was completely vulnerable.

Damn it.he thought to himself.

What if Madaras theory about this is right. If this is an act? There's no way any of us would let that happen.

Madara,Izuna,Sasuke, and I are on our guard-

Well. Maybe not Izuna. But most of the time he is.

We won't let anything happen to her. We'll only use him to our advantage.

"He'll benefit us." Madara suddenly said.

Sasuke,and Obito looked to him.

"He what?" Rin said sitting up turning her head towards them all.

"What'd I just say to you." Sasuke said to pushing her down once again.

She yelped.

Madara looked to Obito," You might as well say what you've been thinking this whole time."

Obito crossed his arms," I'm just coming up with a plan."

"I'm torn between sending him back...using the mind transfer jutsu I did, or just killing him now."

"You could go with the first option. And it wouldn't backfire on you like it did with her."

"A Jutsu like that is uncompromising."

Obito nodded.

Sasuke looked to Obito," what kind of jutsu?"he asked.

"We'll we're not proud of how it turned out. But before you joined us. We sent Rin to to the leaf in order to take special intel on Pain. And what the village heard about us so far."

Sasuke narrowed his eyes," didn't the leaf want her dead?" He asked.

"They did..."

"What did they do when they caught her."Sasuke said.

Rins eyes were slightly widened, She knew exactly what they were going to say to him. And she didn't want to be reminded. She pulled Obitos cloak over her head.

"Torture."Obito answered quietly.

Sasukes eyes widened,"what?"he said in disbelief.

Her eyes were glassy.She attempted to blink them away. This was something she didn't like to remember.

That experience...she shut her eyes tightly at the memory.

"What do you mean torture?!"Sasuke said raising his voice.

Madara had his eyes on Rin this whole time. He reached his hand outward, indicating for them to stop.

"Nows not the time to discuss this."

"What do you mean nows not the time?! Why am I just being told this?!"He said standing up.

"Sasuke."Obito warned.

Madara simply pointed his gaze to Rin. Obito and Sasuke both looked. He looked away. The guilt of him putting her in that situation grew at an astronomical level in his heart.

Sasukes mouth closed, and sat down.

Obito took a deep breath. He was right about that. Just like Madara he felt guilty as well. Being the one who agreed on that plan on using her to get intel.

"It's not worth talking about." Obito said to Sasuke.

He was speechless right now.

What all did you have to endure...Rin.he thought.