CHAPTER 18

Hogoromo explained what Rin was currently doing as of now.

Sasukes eyes were slightly widened,she's..getting my arm back.he thought.

"Yes,it's as your assuming."Sasuke looked to him.

"Rin is learning to create such a healing jutsu for your sake."Hogoromo said.

It's as if he can read my mind.he thought.

Madara was annoyed. She should've consulted with me first before going in that state! He thought angrily.

What really ticked him off was how concerned he was.

Since when did he have to worry like that.
————
Naruto zipped up his backpack,and lifted up,swinging it behind him.

"Alright...I'm ready.."he said to himself.

About to take a step forward,he paused once he caught sight of himself in a mirror hanging on the wall.

He blinked twice.

Taking an intense inhale,he reached out his hand.

"I've come to see you."he said to himself.

He frowned,"no that's sounds completely stupid."he muttered to himself.

He cleared his throat,and smiled as if to impress.

"Fancy meeting you here..."

He froze.

That was..

So...

Bad!he thought as he groaned.

Naruto shook his head,I'll wing it!like I always do.no use for practice.

Walking to the exit,he sat down on the floor ledge,putting on his shoes.

I hope father won't be to worried about me..

I mean I left a note and everything.it should be fine.his eyes slightly widened.

Woah...

I never thought I'd be saying that.

Now that Minato was alive as well as the first and the other kage,Naruto had finally got to see what it was like to have a parent.

He smiled to himself.

I don't know how but their reanimations just vanished that day.

The day when..she left.

He shook his head,zipping up his left shoe,Naruto stood up,"I'm going to find you again..no matter what."he sternly said.

Reaching and opening the door,the cool air hit his face.

He took a deep breath.

Inhaling slowly,and exhaling.

I'm nervous for some reason.he thought.

He turned and shut the door.jumping up and onto the roofs of the many buildings in the during construction hidden leaf village.